Nash Grier Imagine (Request) #52

QOTD -"what's your height?"

I'm like 5'4 ish.

Requested by @naty_romero001

-----------------------------

School was so stressful today. Not only because you had a lot of homework and because two of your teachers got you in trouble AND got detention after school for almost 2 hours, but also because your boyfriend Nash has been ignoring you for a few days. He hasn't responded to your phone calls or texts, when your at school he dosent even say a simple "Hey" and he dosent even visit you or takes you home like he used to. He acts likes your invisible and he dosent have a girlfriend anymore. You got home and threw your bag on the floor,  went into the kitchen grabbed a glass of water, and sat in the couch to just relax from this long day.

A few minutes later you hear the door knob, than comes in Nash. Because you've gave him a copy of the key to your house.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally has time to visit their girlfriend" you smile and laugh with sarcasm.

"Not in the mood Natalie" he throws his bag on the floor and sits on the couch, turning on the tv.

"Well that's not the only thing your not in the mood for" you cross your arms sitting next to him.

He sighs and turns off the tv. "What are you talking about?" he says in annoyances.

"What iam i talking about? Nash, look at us. Were not a couple anymore! You never spend time with me anymore, you never return my calls or texts, you treat me like I'm invisible" you state.

"What's the big deal? I'm here. Aren't I?" he raises his arms in the air. You couldn't believe his words.

"Nash...its a huge deal!" you raise your voice a bit.

"Well sorry Ms. I don't care pay attention to me, iam soo much important than your problems" he raises his voice.

"I do care Nash. I-its just that i have alot on my mind" you play with your hands.

"So. Do. I. Dammit. But you don't see me bitching about my problems" he starts.

"Unlike someone" he mumbled.

You couldn't believe on how he was acting and responding to you.

"A-are you calling me a bitch?" you say, trying to hold back your anger and tears.

"Maybe iam" he shrugs, turning on the tv.

You look down, and get the control away from him and turn the tv off.

"Get out of my house" you point at the door, while looking down.

"N-Natalie-" he started, but you cut him off.

"Leave" you continue pointing at the door. He gets up, gets his stuff and soon leaves.

*Days Later*

You and Nash haven't talked in a few days, you still were in total shock when he called you a 'bitch' and was being so rude.

You parked your car in the driveway, and got to the door steps where you see Nash. With some flowers, and a stuffed animal of your favorite animal. (A/n: Idk, its the first thing that came to mind!)

"Nash, what are you doing here?" you ask getting closer to him.

"Listen, Natalie-" you cut him off.

"Nash, i don't think this is the best time. Lets talk about this another time" you try to get in to your house, but Nash blocked the door.

"Please, Natalie..give me just five minutes to explain" you begs. You nod.

"Look, i am so sorry for calling you a bitch, and being so disrespectful to you. I was being such an ass, i was just mad. I didn't mean to take all my anger out on you" he says.

"W-why were you mad?" you ask.

He sighed. "I got in a huge arguement with my mom, and they kicked me off the team because of my grades" he explains.

"I'm so sorry Nash" you hug him.

"Please forgive me Natalie..i don't wanna lose you" he says.

"Yes i do forgive you. I know you didn't mean it, you were just mad and had a lot of things in your mind" you say.

"Come on lets go inside" you lead him in your house and you both sit down on the couch and watch tv.

"Thank you for forgiving me. I love you" he looks deep into your eyes.

"I love you too" you smile. As he crashes his lips onto yours, first the kiss was passionate. Than it started getting heated, he than gets on top of you, he's now full in control. He than runs his hands up and down your leg, while he leaves love bites on your neck..

I'm sorry, i can't finish this. I feel very uncomfortable..sorry i don't go that far. But yeah you get the idea of the imagine. Hope you enjoyed! x

Also, iam so sorry i haven't update like weeks. Its because i bearly got out of the hospital because i got surgery. I also had a bad cold, and iam bearly healing, I'm feeling slightly better..I'm so so soooo sorry!): Doctors say ill be better in just a few more days thou..hopefully.

Well Till next time beautifuls...

#StayStrong I love you <3

-Stephanie(: