Imagine Aaron

This story was inspired by a boy who came up to me at 4:00pm, when it was pretty dark bc winter. At a bus stop and stuff lol (true story) Enjoy! :) xx

You left the school at 4:00pm. Since you had to stay after to finish a project, it was pretty dark due to the time getting shorter. Since the school was close to the bus station, it made it so much easier, and safer for you. You get to the station, it's basically empty since the busses don't get there for another 5 minutes or so. You sit down and wait for it, you see as someone is walking towards the same stop as you. He seems familiar.

"Aaron" you mumble underneath your breath, as you look down. He's one of the most cutest guys in school, you've had a crush on him ever since you had physics class with him 1st trimester.

He stands in front of the sign, as he walks around a bit. It's silent for a while in till he comes up to you,

"Um, do you know what time is it?" He scratches the back of his head.

"4:10" You say.

"Do you know when the bus will get here?"

"Around, 4:12" you smile, awkwardly. You haven't talked to Aaron since the first months of school, and your heart was beating so fast when he was talking.

He walked back to the sign as he shook it, seeming like he was bored. Soon, the sign where the number of the bus is fell off the pole.

You giggle, as you see Aaron's reaction. He got scared and moved away quickly from the pole, you continued laughing as he looked over at you and blushed.

"That sign was not screwed in fully!" He pointed at the sign, dropped on the ground.

"Don't blame the sign" you shook your head, and smiled.

"You have a nice smile" he mumbles. You blush, looking down.

"That was unexpected" you blush.

Soon the bus came, you stood up getting your stuff. You walked towards the door

"Ladies, first." He says, as he let's you go. You giggle, as you showed the driver your pass. You usually sit in the middle, next to the back door. As Aaron, walked in

"Can I sit with you?" He asks.

"Sure" you move over a seat.

"(y/n), Right?" He giggles. You nod.

For the next 30 minutes, Aaron and yourself started talking about random things. Getting to know each other more.

And soon enough, you guys weren't so much strangers anymore.

-I really hope you guys enjoyed! I feel like it wasn't good enough /: meh. Sorry for not updating in like 98391038 years, I legit just haven't had time. But leave some requests? :)

Remember you're beautiful, and rad af ☺ #StayStrong

-Stephanie