Chapter 1: Desire To Die, Turn Into Ashes

[Host, you are going to die, are you afraid? 】

Inside Qin Luo's body, the system asked curiously.

Are you scared?

Qin Luo shook his head.

He has been on this planet for three hundred years, and he has never seen any storms in his life.

The dull and lonely life every day made him want to leave this desolate world for a long time.

Now that he is about to die in the falling star tower arranged by his daughter and everyone, it can be considered as one's wish.

Qin Luo looked outside the Meteorite Pagoda, where his daughter and apprentices gathered to send him to his death.

Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian, Qin Xianru.

The three daughters that he raised with his own hands and cultivated behind his back with all his heart, have now become the gods of martial arts in the Xia Kingdom, with peerless elegance and ability to suppress one side.

Even if he died now, he should be satisfied.

The daughters and apprentices are excellent.

Even without him, the Blue Star humans would not become extinct.

His three daughters will destroy the monsters invading the catacombs and retake the land that belongs to humans.

Qin Luo: "Death is nothing to fear for me. You should know very well that I don't belong here."

[But host, if you are a dragon god, you can completely smash the meteor tower. Humans are not your opponents at all, you don't have to die. 】

[Humans use demonization to call Dragon God Transformation, which is really a blasphemy to this practice. 】

[Even Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian, Qin Xianru, the three white-eyed wolves, misunderstood the host as a demon clan, and had no idea who was protecting them behind this. Now they are still using the Meteorite Tower to deal with the host, and they really don't teach them a lesson. ? 】

The system said in Qin Luo's body.

Qin Luo said: "It's unnecessary, so what if I escape, kill everyone and become a real devil? That's not what I want to do, and I don't want to continue living alone, death may be the only thing choose."

"And, there are some things that other people must not know, they should live happily in this world instead of having a bad father like me."

Qin Luo closed his eyes.

Some things, he can't say, can only hide in his heart silently, this is just a father's silent love for his daughter.

[Hey, this system reminded the host back then, don’t raise these white-eyed wolves, don’t listen to the system’s words, you will suffer in front of you, and now you end up with this, and this system is also implicated. 】

The system sighed silently.

...

...

Blue Star, Xia Country B Region, Yangzhou City, Martial Arts Alliance Branch.

The meteorite tower was quietly suppressed here, the light of the stars on the tower flickered, exuding a powerful energy.

under the tower.

Crowds of people, full of excitement.

Many people came to watch the last scene of the fall of the Dragon Emperor.

Qin Luo, the strongest dragon emperor among the four emperors of the demon clan, is tyrannical and inhumane, degenerates into a monster, destroys countless cities, slaughtered hundreds of millions of human beings, and is full of evil.