Chapter 88: Outside The Wilderness, Father And Daughter Meet Again

"Well, Qianqian also loves Dad."

Xiao Qianqian murmured.

She gradually fell into a deep sleep, and the power of light in her body was completely annihilated.

Qin Luo hugged his daughter and stared at the rising sun for a long time.

...

outside the light curtain.

This scene made everyone in the audience burst into tears.

Everyone can see Qin Qianqian's physical condition, and Guangming's personality can't last long.

She might be leaving Qin Luo in the next moment.

At this time, she was still very reluctant.

Judging from this period of time, Guangming's personality is very attached to Qin Luo, and he is attached to Qin Luo almost all the time, and is reluctant to leave Qin Luo's arms for half a step.

When she wants to leave this warm embrace and return to the deepest part of her body, she can no longer speak to Qin Luo, silently watching the cold surroundings, she will fall into complete loneliness.

such a result.

Absolutely cruel for this little girl.

Everyone around them felt unbearable.

Qin Qianqian's face is expressionless, no matter how sympathetic the memory picture is, this body is hers, which is a fact that can never be changed.

The other two personalities have to give in to her.

...

...

Memory exposure continues.

Qin Luo went down the mountain and continued walking.

The current location is not far from Shanghai City.

"Qianqian, we're going home."

"You'll be fine."

Qin Luo lightly patted Xiao Qianqian behind him, but there was no response.

ADVERTISEMENT
The daughter fell asleep.

And right now.

Qin Luo has a little problem.

He surrounded a group of human warriors.

...

outside the light curtain.

see here.

Qin Menglan, who had been crying bitterly, was suddenly stunned, and a memory flashed in her mind.

"here is……"

"The place where my father and I meet again."

She stared blankly at the memory projection, recalling the scene two hundred years ago.

In the picture, it is the scene where she meets her father again eighteen years after her return to the human world.

At that time, she was already an S-rank hero of the Xia Kingdom Martial Arts Alliance, possessed the inheritance of wood spirit, and practiced basic training methods and various combat skills.

Under the training of the Martial Arts Alliance.

She is outstanding, and is a well-deserved genius in the martial arts world of the Xia Kingdom. When she first entered the dragon level, her combat power is far superior to that of many seniors, and she can fight beyond the level.