Chapter 85: Qin Luo's Choice, Mu Lingxing Laughed Wildly

Qin Qianqian vaguely remembered.

Qin Luo saw the disgust and alienation in his eyes.

She didn't understand before.

Qin Luo still guards his dark personality with all his heart and never gives up.

Why, in her memory, Qin Luo never showed that kind of doting eyes.

There was even one time when she was in danger and was about to be eaten by monsters.

Qin Luo stood aside and watched indifferently, until he fell to the ground and was about to die in despair, and then he shot coldly.

Even if she was rescued, she still had the expression of disgust and alienation.

Now Qin Qianqian understands.

Qin Luo's favorite is another daughter, never her.

As soon as the daughter was in danger, she was so anxious that she could not wait to destroy all the anger.

When the daughter bumped a little, she was nervous and at a loss, panicked.

Those warmth and love, Qin Luo gave to another person.

All the doubts in Qin Qianqian's heart dissipated.

"Qin Qianqian, do you want to nod your face?"

At this moment, Mu Lingxing said angrily.

"You always think that Qin Luo didn't treat you well, but you gave him a chance to treat you well?"

"You saw Qin Luo demonized and turned into a monster. What was your behavior? You were afraid, repelled, and refused Qin Luo's approach."

"It's your refusal that shuts out Qin Luo's kindness to you."

"It's all your own choice."

"As I said, you shouldn't occupy this body and give it to that bright personality."

"Look, how well-behaved and obedient others are when they are daughters, how come you are so rebellious and stubborn?"

"Tsk tsk, what a pity, if the little guy in the memory exposure took control, maybe he would call me Aunt."

ADVERTISEMENT
"And you, Qin Qianqian, can't compare to that little guy in a hundred."

Mu Lingxing sneered.

However, these words completely ignited Qin Qianqian's anger.

"Crazy woman, what are you talking about?"

"How dare you say that I can't compare to her. I am the main character. They are just robbers who occupy my body. They use my body to do bad things and rob me of the warmth of others."

"As for me, I can only hide in the corner of my body. I, Qin Qianqian, are the master of this body."

"Crazy woman, die for me."

Qin Qianqian said angrily.

She flew straight up, and her powerful mental power, like a storm, squeezed towards Mu Lingxing.

In the horrified eyes of everyone, there were bursts of "click" sounds in the surrounding space.

Qin Qianqian's enormous mental power even crushed the space.

"It irritates you? You just can't compare to that little guy. She is Qin Luo's best daughter. You don't deserve it at all."

"Want to fight, you think I'm afraid of you, don't forget that I'll always be you Aunt."