Chapter 79 Origin Pearl, Tyrant Carlo Is Here

outside the light curtain.

Everyone sighed when they saw this scene.

"The dark personality of Qianqian Wushen is too cunning. She is really not an ordinary child. She can deceive and take advantage of everything around her."

"Although I'm very sorry Qianqian Wushen, I still want to say that it's better to eliminate this dark personality, otherwise there will be a big mess sooner or later."

"Indeed, she is almost equivalent to the demon clan, and is more evil than the ordinary demon clan. To be honest, I think it is best to die."

"I'm not scolding Qianqian Martial God, it's this dark personality, what he did is really bad, it's damned."

"I'm not talking about Qianqian Wushen. Her other personality is really outrageous. Qin Luo has always been so kind to her, and she wants to kill Qin Luo. She is really rebellious to the extreme."

"I don't intend to offend Qianqian Wushen, but this dark personality is indeed a bit of a coward."

The people around pointed to the memory projection and said indignantly, and they all expressed their disgust for Qin Qianqian's dark personality.

Qin Qianqian listened to the voices of the people around her, her face was ugly.

Although she didn't take this dark personality as herself, she felt very angry when she heard other people's comments.

She looked at the memory screen and was also very annoyed.

This dark personality not only deceived Qin Luo, but also took advantage of her.

Let her pure heart cause Qin Luo's self-blame, and then break free.

Now that the memory is exposed, it seems to cause disaster.

The dark personality got that godhead pendant, and her dark power increased countless times.

What will happen next?

Qin Qianqian looked at the light curtain nervously. She was dominated by a dark personality and had no memory of that time.

...

in the light curtain.

Seeing the darkness that covered the sky, Long Linger couldn't help but turn pale, "What kind of power is this?"

She felt the same power as her father, the tyrant Carlo.

From the power of the gods.

Why, Qin Luo has god-level power.

And this god-level power, his daughter can manipulate.

Long Linger was puzzled.

But now is not the time to think, the dark force erupts and devours everything around.

The pool where Long Linger was located was gradually shrouded in darkness.

"It's incredible that even Baichuan Yuanshui can swallow this power."

Long Linger felt even more surprised when the surrounding seals were swallowed up.

The pool that trapped her was derived from a drop of water, called Baichuan Yuanshui.

But now, in the face of this dark force, it fell apart.

Long Linger didn't know whether to be happy or not.

"I'm free, Qin Luo, you can't imprison me again, I don't recognize you as a father, I can kill you now."

The dark personality returned to that crazy and evil appearance again. She held the godhead pendant, and the power of darkness enveloped her in it, almost forming an enchantment space.