Chapter 62: Who Will Lose And Who Will Win?

Qin Qianqian ignored Mu Lingxing's words.

In the past, she might have felt angry and argued with Mu Lingxing, because she still had a trace of guilt in her heart.

But now, her heart did not fluctuate at all.

Not at all.

Because in this complicated relationship, she was not wrong, and neither was Su Yan.

Then the wrong person can only be Qin Luo.

Because of his trust, he gave up his god-level identity and power, and got a chance to be born again.

Su Yan has always been kind to her, Qin Qianqian admits that Su Yan has been her mother all her life, and she is grateful to Su Yan all her life.

This girl is too great, if it wasn't for Su Yan's fault, she would have fallen into darkness long ago.

Over the years, because she has always remembered the little things she had when she was young and Su Yan, this kept her soft in the deepest part of her heart and was not overwhelmed by Qin Luo's torture.

But Qin Luo, who has nothing to do with her at all, has become her father in this life.

Qin Qianqian felt extremely resentful when she remembered that she used to call this man her father.

He took advantage of her.

This past life was in his hands, a man who was as small as an ant, and he actually called him Dad.

After the memory was exposed, Qin Qianqian felt very angry.

And without Qin Luo's words.

Su Yan will not regret dying because of him.

When he was young, he would not be cast aside by the people around him and called him a scumbag.

Qin Luo made her lose her favorite, her warmth, and even the godhead pendant.

My unfortunate life was all started by Qin Luo.

Qin Qianqian recalled that memory.

After my mother sadly passed away.

Entrust her to this man.

Instead of taking good care of her, Qin Luo hated her so much that she almost left her to fend for herself in the wilderness.

He even locked her with a mysterious coffin and imprisoned her like a dog, imprisoning her freedom.

She had hatred for such a father, but she also had a little doubt.

I thought that Qin Luo might be treating her sister Meng Lan like she was, and for some special reasons, she had to torture her.

But after the memory exposure.

She got it.

Qin Luo is a devil at all, and his perfect disguise deceived Su Yan.

Since being raised by him, Qin Luo has tortured him inhumanly, just to vent his guilt towards Su Yan.

Qin Qianqian remembered when he was young, Qin Luo said to himself with cold eyes.

"Your mother was killed by you, you have to remember, remember forever, your mother died because of you, and your birth killed your mother."

After Qin Luo finished speaking, he ignored her and tortured her with a cold attitude and emotion.

At that time, the young self was completely frightened by Qin Luo's attitude, for fear that his demon bloodline would explode and kill him, and he was always in fear.