Chapter 30: Five Qi Chaoyuan, My Stupid Daughter

People see in the picture.

Qin Luo, wearing a hood, like a black ghost, just stopped in the streets of Rongcheng.

Everyone understands that Qin Luo is taking a lot of risk when he sneaks back into the human city.

At that time, in the Xia Kingdom, human beings were awakened, and many strong people appeared.

And Qin Luo is a wanted person. If his identity is revealed, he has no choice but to die.

But he still came back.

Back to Rongcheng.

What his purpose is, it is self-evident.

Qin Meng Lan also watched in disbelief.

She still refused to believe it, because she had never seen Qin Luo in her memory.

What was the reason that Qin Luo didn't meet her.

...

in the light curtain.

Xiao Menglan's figure appeared.

Apparently Qin Luo was watching her quietly.

The location is the branch of the Rongcheng Martial Arts Alliance.

The square was full of people.

Everyone gathered around a notice board, pointing and pointing.

The size information of Rongcheng is posted here.

Among them, a bounty announcement is particularly eye-catching.

Qin Luo, the former A-level hero of the Martial Arts Alliance, fell into a devil and massacred a total of 1,200 people in schools and monster towns in the Long Lake District.

collapse.

Seeing this announcement, Xiao Menglan seemed to be in disbelief, and she was stunned.

Then, she ran outside like crazy.

After running to a deserted suburb, he stopped, knelt on the ground, and cried bitterly, piercing his heart.

She was completely devastated.

"Why, why are you doing this?"

"It turns out that you became the devil, and this tortured me and abandoned me."

She didn't expect her father to be so mad, not only killing her friends and teachers, but also many civilians, and slaughtered them cleanly.

Xiao Menglan cried for a whole day in the suburbs, hoarse, and then stood up.

Her eyes turned violent.

Everyone knew that at this time, she had already hated Qin Luo and regarded Qin Luo as the enemy of her life.

And she swore in her heart that one day in her life, she would stand in front of Qin Luo and ask him why he did it.

However, she didn't know.

In fact, her father has been watching her by her side.

It was not until many years later, through the exposure of memory, that Qin Menglan understood everything.

And this time.

Qin Luo left silently.

He didn't go up to meet Xiao Menglan.

Qin Luo, alone, whispered, "Just like this, keep this hatred like this, hate me, if you want to kill me, try to grow up."

"Dad is waiting for you to kill me."