Chapter 59 Memories Of Childhood, God-Level Apology

If it wasn't because Qin Qianqian was the Valkyrie of the Xia Kingdom, and the power awakened in her body was a powerful spiritual power, she would not have the black aura that represented disaster.

I'm afraid everyone will think that Qin Qianqian is this god-level woman.

The appearance of the two people is too similar, and it is as high as 80%, which is higher than the similarity between Qin Qianqian and Su Yan, which shocked everyone.

Such a bizarre and bizarre thing directly scared everyone to the point of being speechless.

Even in the light curtain, Qin Luo was fighting a god-level, and he had no intention of complaining.

"Perhaps, it's just that people have similarities, don't worry about it."

"It's also true that there are too many bizarre things in this world, and encountering a person with a similar appearance doesn't mean much."

"Besides, this Fan Qianying is so evil, and Qianqian Wushen is kind and pure, how could this be the same person."

The people around said stiffly.

But when everyone looked at Qin Qianqian's eyes, they were a little weird, and they were in awe.

After all, that Brahma Shadow is too evil, spreading the dark aura of mildew and cataclysm.

When Qin Qianqian saw this scene, she was completely stunned.

Some inconceivable staring at the memory projection.

Fan Qianying's every move seemed to be her own.

She felt a dizziness in her head.

"Will not."

Qin Qianqian's mind was a little confused.

But soon, she came back to her senses and said firmly: "This is a bit weird, maybe after reading the memory exposure, there will be an answer."

"But I will definitely not be this demon clan called Fan Qianying, because I have memories from childhood to adulthood."

Qin Qianqian's expression was serious.

In her mind, the earliest memory can be traced back to when she was four years old.

She said: "When I was three years old, my mother took me out of the wilderness and back to the human city. I still have these memories."

"And that time was the happiest time for me."

Qin Qianqian recalled the past.

That time was the only carefree time she had left. No one discriminated against her because of Qin Luo's influence. People treated her like ordinary people.

She lives happily in the human world.

later.

Don't know how.

The affair between Su Yan and Qin Luo was exposed, and everyone who saw it was blaming Su Yan.

The most promising Su family in Nanjiang City, the goddess Su, who possesses the power of light, is willing to fall into her own hands, and she mates with Qin Luo, the demon clan, and gives birth to an evil seed.

Immediately, countless vicious insults, as well as contempt and disgust, all rushed over the sky and covered the sky, pressing down on this woman.

And in the same way, those vicious abuse and contempt also fell on the girl who was only four years old at the time.