Chapter 43: Emotional Eruption, Just A Guardian

Qin Luo has done too many bad things.

Whether it is the monster under his control storming the city, or he himself turns into a demon dragon and destroys the city.

Countless people died at his hands, or indirectly at his hands.

After Qin Luo made such an outrageous and indescribable atrocity.

No matter how good he is as a father, he can't wash away the countless ghosts and blood from him.

The three sisters Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru had no choice in the face of such atrocities.

Can only destroy it.

When they became the warrior gods of the Xia Kingdom and swore to protect the Xia Kingdom, their lives and feelings no longer belonged to them.

If you cover up Qin Luo.

How can they be worthy of the Xia Kingdom behind them, and the billions of people who have always firmly supported them.

It's a fact that Qin Luo treats her well.

But it is also a fact that people have been slaughtered and cities have been destroyed.

Grace is grace.

past is past.

can never be confused.

Qin Menglan didn't use these words to comfort herself, she knew that she seemed to be wrong.

From the exposure of her memory, she gradually learned how Qin Luo cared about her.

Her heart was broken a little bit.

Now, in her heart, the only remaining persistence is that Qin Luo is a devil.

For the sake of Xia and all mankind, she could only kill her relatives and kill Qin Luo.

...

The light curtain continues.

Qin Luo stood in the bright room, looking at the picture where Xiao Menglan was.

After Li agreed to Qin Luo, he immediately appeared beside Xiao Menglan.

In the wood spirit cemetery, she can teleport at will.

Also, she showed her body.

It was the figure of a woman, probably in her twenties, with an indifferent expression.

Xiao Menglan was nervous when she saw someone suddenly appear beside her.

Li opened his mouth and said: "You don't have to be nervous, I am the guardian of this wood spirit cemetery, and I am honored to inform you that you are selected by your innate talent, the inheritance, and the wood spirit spar."

Li Xianxin said.

No way, she was also threatened.

Hearing that he was selected by inheritance, Xiao Menglan was very excited.

She needs so much power.

She also did not expect that the opportunity pursued by countless dragon-level warriors would fall on her head, and this scene seemed to be a dream.

However, this is not a dream, it really appeared in front of her.

"You wait, I got the inheritance, the day I surpassed you, it won't be too far."

"When I reach the peak of martial arts, I will use hatred as a sharp blade to completely defeat you and kill you!!"

"I'm stronger than you!"