Chapter 74 Demonizing And Running Away, Qin Luo Wants To Kill Her

outside the light curtain.

Seeing this scene, everyone sighed helplessly.

"Oh, it's so pitiful."

"The cry of Qianqian Wushen really broke my defense."

"Yeah, it hurts so much."

Everyone around said that.

Everyone felt pity for Qin Qianqian's experience in his childhood.

Only Mu Lingxing watched this scene coldly.

"Yes, only children who love to cry can eat candy. When you cry like this, all the tears and sympathy will come."

Mu Lingxing smiled contemptuously and said, "It's a pity Qin Luo wouldn't cry, otherwise he wouldn't have to die tragically."

After she finished speaking, she looked at Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru coldly.

Will these three white-eyed wolves feel remorse in the face of this incident?

Mu Lingxing wanted to know.

Qin Menglan felt sad in his heart.

If Qin Luo stood in front of her all over again, would she still kill him?

Qin Meng Lan asked his heart.

She can't get an answer.

She hesitated.

Time can come back, maybe she can't let go.

All the good things her father treated her were all in his heart at this moment.

But no if.

Father is dead.

None of this can be undone.

Qin Menglan felt that her heart began to ache again, and she seemed to be doing something wrong.

Father can't come back.

Tears fell from Qin Menglan's eyes.

On the other hand, Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru were silent.

Originally, the two women had been deliberately avoiding talking about Qin Luo's death, but who knew that Mu Lingxing brought it up, causing their hearts to block.

When the people around heard Mu Lingxing's words, they refuted it.

"Qin Luo is the Dragon King of the Demon Race. Even if fate made a joke on him, he is not of our race after all, and he is also enchanted."

"If you don't eliminate him, humans will be eliminated by Qin Luo in the future."

"Don't be confused, Qin Luo is so good in front of him, he will become a devil full of evil in the future. He will eventually die."

"If you want to clean up Qin Luo's behalf, unless he did those sins, but is that possible, many people have witnessed him destroy the city with their own eyes."

After everyone discussed it.

Attention returned to the light curtain.

...

in the light curtain.

Qin Qianqian's crying gradually stopped.

In the pitch-black mysterious coffin, there was no movement at all.

But Qin Luo could feel that his daughter's life breath was very strong, and the power of darkness had not changed.

Immediately after.