Chapter 60 Life Is Returned, More Resentment

Su Yan thought about it for a long time, and then said this sentence calmly.

outside the light curtain.

Everyone was surprised, even Qin Luo was helpless, what could Su Yan do?

When Mu Lingxing saw this scene, she had already shed tears in pain.

She guessed right, Su Yan did make sacrifices.

As a friend, Mu Lingxing knew that Su Yan's power of light had a special ability.

It's called "Return of Life".

At the cost of half of his own life, he restarted his life for the other party.

Once this ability is released.

The other party can use the power of light to return to the form of a child, and use the body of the caster to usher in a new life.

That's right.

Qin Qianqian came this way.

No wonder.

Mu Lingxing was completely lost.

No wonder at the beginning, Su Yan was pregnant, she thought Su Yan had fallen.

The key is that no matter how she asked, Su Yan didn't say anything, and when she went to question Qin Luo in person, Qin Luo also answered calmly, this is his daughter.

The truth is this.

In order to save the countless lives of Xia Guo, and also to redeem Fan Qianying, Su Yan chose to be tight-lipped.

And Qin Luo also took the pressure and never told anyone.

The dark forbidden area has eerily subsided, everything has returned to peace, and the people are rejoicing.

Only in invisible corners, there are two people who have endured too much silently.

But Qin Luo and Su Yan never took this incident as honor or misfortune in life.

Instead, he regarded Qin Qianqian as a gift from God, cared for her more, and took good care of her.

But all of this, under the arrangement of fate, went to collapse.

Mu Lingxing understood everything.

This is a friend's choice, and Mu Lingxing has nothing to say.

It's just that she muttered to herself: "Is it worth it, all this."

Maybe for Qin Luo and Su Yan, this is worth it, others are not qualified to judge them.

But Qin Qianqian was still at a loss.

At this moment, she saw that the memory was exposed, and she became more and more irritable.

...

in the light curtain.

The memory screen continues.

Hearing Su Yan's words, Fan Qianying was surprised.

She didn't believe that Su Yan had any ability to save her fate.

But she still said: "Tell me, if you can, of course I would. After all, I don't want to live in the dark like this."

And Su Yan, at this moment, also slowly opened her mouth, and said this heaven-defying ability: "Return of life".

"Under the action of the power of light, you will return to your origin and gain new life with the help of my body."

"You will be free from darkness, free from the grip of fate."