Chapter 49: God-Level Can't Kill God-Level, Mu Lingxing Wants To Fight Back

Qin Menglan continued: "Mu Lingxing, you can join us and complete this final step."

In this war against aliens, mankind should unite all forces that can be united.

Qin Menglan doesn't care about Mu Lingxing's identity or the relationship between her and Qin Luo.

"Heh, Qin Menglan, you are indeed excellent, but you were trained by your father."

"And this is indeed Qin Luo's wish, he wants to see the world return to normal, but he is dead, you know, killed by you."

"Now you still want me to help you, what are you doing with your Spring and Autumn Dreams?"

Mu Lingxing burst into emotion.

People found that the temperature of her body rose sharply, like a burning sun, which was extremely terrifying.

She is an awakener.

The talent should be manipulating fire.

In the battle between gods, if the battle starts, most of the warriors present will die.

Qin Menglan's face was calm and there was no panic, "Since you don't want to, I'm not reluctant, but if you also fall into a devil, don't blame me for being ruthless."

As Mu Lingxing said, human beings have the Meteorite Tower, breaking the situation that God-level cannot kill God-level.

After the Blue Star mutation, humans did not know the secrets between the gods at first.

It was not until later that Qin Menglan broke through the god-level, directly attacked a restricted area, and fought against a god-level, did he understand the constraints between god-levels.

This seems to be a rule between heaven and earth, between gods, it is impossible to kill gods.

No matter how you shoot, once the gods fight, they are bound by the rules of heaven and earth and cannot kill the opponent.

But many years later, humans got the Meteor Tower.

In this tower, it is possible to isolate this kind of rules and kill the gods.

And Qin Luo was the first god level killed.

So far.

In the battle between humans and aliens, the scale of victory is already tilted.

Hearing Qin Menglan's threat, Mu Lingxing's expression changed, and she didn't say anything. After all, it was Qin Luo's choice, and she would not interfere.

She knew Qin Luo's heart many years ago.

This man, gentle, kind, brave, and just, is like a light in the darkness, illuminating this chaotic world.

Although he is a monster, he chose to silently protect the weak humans and prevent monsters from invading the city.

After getting along for a long time, Mu Lingxing found that he seemed to not exist in this world, and he was lonely and wanted people to comfort him and warm him.

But he closed his heart again, isolating everything, leaving only love to his three daughters.

Mu Lingxing could only watch him from behind forever.

Qin Luo chose to leave this world, and Mu Lingxing felt it a long time ago.

He is tired.

It's just that Mu Lingxing didn't expect that this day would come so suddenly.