Chapter 78 Is He Going To Hold Back? Cunning Dark Personality

Qin Qianqian's resentment and powerful dark power made Long Linger feel a little bit of fear.

What the hell has this girl gone through, her character will be distorted like this.

"Her resentment and power are too terrifying, you must not release her, otherwise it will be the most terrifying nightmare."

Long Linger said in horror.

And Qin Qianqian, who was in the mysterious coffin, immediately shouted, "Old witch, you are also imprisoned in the seal, and releasing you is the biggest monster."

"I am a four-year-old child, how can I have a bad heart."

The dark personality is rebellious as always, and even scolded Long Linger.

Long Linger didn't care about Qin Qianqian's scolding.

The reason why she is still in this world is that there is still a concern in her heart.

Now that Qin Luo's arrival has unraveled this knot in her heart, Long Linger actually wants to get rid of it.

Long Linger said, "It's impractical to simply destroy one of the personalities and then let the other dominate the body. If possible, it is best to reconcile the several personalities in her body, and then merge with each other."

This was the best way she could think of.

Qin Luo pondered for a while and thought it made sense, but he was still at a loss as to what to do.

Long Ling'er continued: "Compared to this girl, I am more worried about the dragon blood on you."

"You came by transferring Meng Lan's bloodline, not the bloodline you have at all. Even if you can control it for a long time, it will eventually explode one day and make you a real monster."

"And this day, it won't be too long."

Long Linger talked about Qin Luo's current condition.

Qin Luo took a look at his body, so his demon bloodline has reached this level.

"System, why didn't you tell me anything?"

Qin Luo asked quietly in his heart.

[Then... that, this system feels that it is not good to become a demon clan, it is all power, there is nothing to dislike, maybe after the host becomes a demon clan, he can abandon everything and become a god seriously. 】

The system whispered in Qin Luo's mind.

Qin Luo was speechless, he really couldn't do anything about the system.

"If God is destined to become a demon clan, it's nothing, but the only regret is that I can't see Meng Lan again. It's impossible to see her as a human."

Qin Luo let out a long sigh.

He didn't feel much about the changes in his body, but felt very sad that he would never see his daughter again in the future.

Because Qin Menglan is already a hero of the Martial Arts Alliance, she will spend her whole life on the road of expelling monsters. As her father, it is impossible to recognize her as a monster.

"And Qianqian, what should she do next? She must not follow a demon clan."

"Su Yan, what should I do?"

"Can I still take care of my daughter?"

Qin Luo was annoyed.

Even with dragon-level strength, in this situation, I still feel powerless.