Chapter 33: Everyone's Attention

on the projected screen.

It's already another day and the sun is shining.

The location is still at Rongcheng Martial Arts Academy.

in the bright auditorium.

The crowd was crowded, with countless students, instructors, directors, and even the headmaster of the Martial Arts Academy.

Outside reporters, media, many public figures in Rongcheng, officials of the Xia Kingdom, powerful awakeners.

The crowd gathered together.

Many of these people are big figures in human society, strong in martial arts.

But in this picture, these high-ranking bigwigs are all standing under the stage today, quietly watching the stage.

They are not the protagonists.

It was a ten-year-old girl in the small auditorium.

They looked solemn.

Looking at this girl like a god, I was amazed.

The girl's whole body seemed to be glowing, attracting everyone's attention at this moment.

Yes, she has created a practice that allows all human beings to practice, and she is no less than a god.

It's just that no one knew that Xiao Menglan's father, Qin Luo, was also standing behind the crowd, watching his daughter silently in an invisible shadow.

That's two pictures.

One is a little girl who is highly anticipated, bathed in light and countless praises and cheers.

One is standing silently behind the crowd, without anyone paying attention, like a hidden ghost, but looking at his daughter tenderly from the corner of his eyes, as if seeing the most beautiful masterpiece in his life.

...

outside the light curtain.

People in reality were all amazed when they saw this scene.

There are many warriors who experienced this scene in the past, and they are also full of sighs.

At the age of ten, the young girl created the basic cultivation method, which shocked the Xia Kingdom.

Now that a hundred years have passed, she is even more elegant and has reached the top of martial arts.

Just the momentum on his body makes people feel very oppressive.

Her growth has surprised everyone.

It's just that people whisper in their hearts.

The first Valkyrie of the Xia Kingdom, in the process of growing up, seems to have the shadow of her father everywhere.

She's wicked and amazing.

And her father seems to be more talented and even greater.

This silenced the crowd.

You know, before this, everyone despised Qin Luo and forbid Qin Luo to be tied to Menglan Wushen.

What is this now?

...

"This is the scene where Menglan Wushen created the basic cultivation method of the Five Qi Chaoyuan and then handed it over to the official."

"Yes, at that time, the entire Rongcheng was alarmed, and they quickly notified the above, and then the big men rushed over one after another. After research, this basic cultivation method is indeed feasible. It can be said to be shocking."