Chapter 26: Abandoned, Qin Luo's Figure Has Never Been Far Away

"Dad... no, you're not my dad."

"Ahhhh!!"

"Monster, go away, you pay my dad back."

Xiao Menglan suddenly shouted loudly and shrank to the corner, her expression collapsed.

On the other side, Qin Luo saw Xiao Menglan's expression, and was stunned for a moment, then retracted his extended hand.

He touched his face and felt a fine frosted touch.

Although he couldn't see it, Qin Luo knew that his body had undergone some changes because of his demon blood.

Outside the light curtain, everyone could see Qin Luo's appearance at this time.

It was a man with fine scales on his face and a bewitching demeanor.

He began to transform into the shape of the Dragon Emperor.

This may be the price of gaining strength, making yourself not like a human being, and a demon not like a demon.

Many people saw this scene and showed a look of schadenfreude.

What if the Dragon Sovereign gained power, and he became such a ghost, and he could only stay in the wilderness for the rest of his life, mixing with those monsters that drank blood.

This is losing his mind, thinking that once he gains power, he is invincible in the world, but once he is not human, even if he becomes the strongest, it is still a sad life.

On the contrary, Qin Menglan got a blessing in disguise. Not only did he get rid of the demon blood in his body, but he also worked hard to cultivate and became a human martial god, which was affirmed and supported by countless people.

It's really human beings who count as gods.

The Dragon Emperor also had such an unfortunate day.

Hahaha!

...

And in the light curtain.

The human warrior gods are still young and ignorant and have not grown up.

He even looked at Qin Luo with a look of fear on his face.

Aware of Xiaomenglan's resistance to him, Qin Luo withdrew his hand, expressionless, but his heart ached.

He can no longer stroke his daughter's hair gently as before.

A determined look flashed in Qin Luo's eyes.

He pulled Xiao Menglan, then walked out of the building, went outside the wilderness, and threw Xiao Menglan on the ground.

at this time.

Xiao Menglan was still at a loss, not knowing what Qin Luo did to bring her out here.

"What are you going to do?"

Xiao Menglan lay on the ground and panicked.

And Qin Luo, still with an indifferent face, said unfeelingly: "Didn't you say you want to go back to the human city, you go, go back from here."

Xiao Menglan was stunned.

"Dad, what are you talking about, aren't you going back with me?"

She froze in place, looking at Qin Luo in disbelief.

However, Qin Luo ignored her at all, and said coldly: "You still have time to leave now. When the monsters in the wilderness come out at night, I think you know the consequences, and I won't care about you."