Chapter 29: Inner Monologue, The Audience Exploded

This is how people view Qin Luo.

No one knows what Qin Luo thought after cultivating the Dragon God Transformation and transforming into a Dragon Man.

Next, a scene in the picture will begin to reveal the truth of everything.

The truth that shocked everyone to the explosion.

That is, in the next short moment, the reason for what Qin Luo did was finally revealed.

on the screen.

Qin Luo looked at this strange appearance on his body, and sadness flashed in his heart.

From today, he is a real monster.

Although he can sometimes maintain his human appearance, as long as his bloodline runs rampant, he will immediately become a half-human, half-dragon weirdo.

This is what he Qin Luo will look like in the future.

There was a look of despair on his face.

Reach out.

Staring at the fine scales in the palm of his hand, his face was covered with clouds.

The atmosphere is heavy.

Like the tranquility before a thunderstorm.

Finally, Qin Luo roared out, and the emotions hidden in his heart exploded.

Hiding for too long, he almost went crazy.

when turning into a monster.

In this corner that no one sees.

Qin Luo roared furiously.

"Could it be that I'm going to be like this ghost all my life?"

"No, there must be a way."

"I will never be defeated by fate like this, I will become a human again, return to the city, and be with Xiao Menglan."

"I still want to protect her!"

"I'm definitely not content to hide in the shadows and watch her, never!!"

"I'm not going to be defeated like this."

Qin Luo roared like an angry lion.

He fought against fate.

Because he always remembers that in his heart, there is still a small figure waiting for him to guard.

He can't be like this forever.

Qin Luo gritted his teeth and hammered to the ground.

In people's minds, the indifferent Dragon Emperor.

Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian, the hard-hearted father in Qin Xianru's heart, looked weak at the moment.

The tone and momentum were so firm.

Everyone was infected by the will of Qin Luo.

...

this moment.

In reality, it exploded directly.

People looked at Qin Luo's terrifying figure, and heard the monologue that he spit out silently when he was alone, and they were all shocked.

It turned out that Qin Luo didn't want to become the Dragon Emperor in his heart.

He wanted to be a person, always be by his daughter's side and listen to her laughter.