Chapter 51 A Pair Of Shoes, Qin Qianqian's Jealousy

Many people don't want to believe it.

After all, in the eyes of everyone, Qin Luo is an ambitious monster. Now that he has achieved his goal, how could he not care about it at all.

However, the vague memory picture was showing to everyone that Qin Luo was about to forget that memory.

"Could it be that Qin Luo didn't want to become the Dragon Emperor, he didn't remember much of this memory."

"What do you know, this may be because Qin Luo has too much appetite. After all, he hasn't defeated the tyrant Carlo and made hundreds of millions of demon clans surrender. That's when he will be at his most brilliant moment. You can see how proud he is then. understood."

"That's right, and the scene where he transformed into a demon dragon and destroyed the city under a thunder cloud was probably the happiest time in his heart. Standing high and looking down at mortals, he definitely still remembers it fresh."

Everyone was yin and yang strangely.

Only Mu Lingxing looked serious.

"No one believes that you don't care about power, and you don't actually want to be the Dragon Emperor in your heart. Only I believe it, and I have always believed in you."

"Qin Luo, he was never that kind of person from beginning to end. From the first day I met him, I knew that he was not a bloodthirsty and cruel Dragon Emperor."

"His heart is gentle and kind. He just wants to protect the defenseless civilians from being eaten by aliens. He wants to restore peace to the world."

"Just wait, the next memory exposure will reveal everything."

Mu Lingxing clenched his fists and said firmly.

She believed that Qin Luo would not degenerate into the Dragon Emperor.

At this moment, Qin Menglan was stunned.

Qin Luo's memory of dominating the wilderness was all blurred, but before that, he remembered everything about her clearly.

Even when I was a child, I took care of me in every possible way, and remembered every bit in my heart.

Could it be that.

She covered her mouth and looked at the light curtain in disbelief.

Qin Luo's love for her really surpassed those ambitions and powers?

But he was obviously desperate for power, and his hands were covered in blood.

In his heart, is he more important than becoming the Dragon Emperor?

The more Qin Menglan thought about it, the more incredible it became.

The truth revealed by memory is about to destroy her sanity.

He has rescued ordinary people many times, eliminated mutant monsters, and even stood up in the beast horde and fought to exhaustion.

Qin Luo's character shows that he is a righteous man.

He is not only a good father, but also a good man?

Qin Menglan was in a tangle.

For the first time, she felt that her father was not necessarily a bloodthirsty and cruel devil in the future.

But after that, he became a demon emperor, and what happened to destroying human beings?

Is that also a misunderstanding?