Chapter 52 Daughter's Accusation, God-Level In The Dark

"Shouldn't I hate him?"

Qin Qianqian burst out when she heard Mu Lingxing's words.

"As the Dragon Sovereign, how majestic he is. In the wilderness, whether it is the surrounding monsters or humans, they are all afraid of him and are in awe of him. How powerful he is."

Qin Qianqian's tone was full of sarcasm, "However, he couldn't even protect my mother, so she died with regret."

"I will never forget that day. It was because he did all the bad things that his mother died for him."

"Scumbags and demons like this shouldn't live in this world at all. Even one day, they're polluting this world."

"He made me lose my mother, and made me live in darkness since I was a child, trapped in a mysterious coffin and tortured."

"Is that so, can't I hate him?!"

"Mu Lingxing, tell me, why can't I hate him."

Qin Qianqian roared angrily, venting the resentment in her heart, her expression almost crazy.

Compared to her sister Qin Menglan, she originally had a mother, but because of Qin Luo, everything was ruined.

Qin Qianqian burst into tears and kept accusing her father Qin Luo.

why.

Why have you become the Dragon Emperor, and you have fallen into a demon clan, and you have to provoke your mother.

A devil like you should always hide in the darkness, like a mouse in the ground, lingering in the filth that cannot see the world.

How dare you provoke that kind-hearted woman who is as bright as the sun.

Qin Qianqian was extremely resentful.

If it wasn't for Qin Luo's delay, how could his mother die because of a devil.

So she hates Qin Luo, what's wrong?

When everyone around heard Qin Qianqian's accusation, they all spoke up.

"A devil like Qin Luo, since he's fallen, he shouldn't be in touch with his feelings anymore. He killed Qianqian Wushen's mother in vain."

"Indeed, a monster, what qualifications does he have to touch such a luxury as love, he is also worthy?"

"It's a pity, Qianqian Wushen's mother might be occupied by the devil Qin Luo. This is a matter of anger and resentment. Qin Luo deserves a thousand cuts."

"I'm so sorry for Qianqian's mother. She has to serve the monster Qin Luo. What kind of inhuman torture is this?"

When it comes to this kind of gossip, people get excited one by one, gossiping and say anything.

The scene was noisy for a while.

Most people think that Qin Luo, the devil, forced Qin Qianqian's mother, and even killed this woman later.

This sin is simply outrageous.

So Qin Luo's death is not a pity.

Mu Lingxing looked calm and did not speak.

Although she didn't know much about what happened back then,

But Mu Lingxing knew that Qin Luo would never hurt Qin Qianqian's mother Su Yan.

"Qin Qianqian, I won't explain it to you now. You'll know when you read it. You'll regret what you said, I believe." Mu Lingxing said.

"No, I will never regret it, I just hate that it was too late for me to kill Qin Luo."