Chapter 12: Begins To Collapse, Qin Luo Adopts A Baby Girl

However, Qin Menglan was pale and couldn't believe it. He shook his head and said bluntly: "Impossible, this baby girl is definitely not me, how could I have picked it up."

"It's impossible, I'm my father's daughter, I've lived with him since I was a child, if I'm just adopted..."

"Then do I still have the right to hate him?"

Her faith seemed to collapse, and her expression collapsed.

"impossible."

"impossible."

Watching the light curtain burst into tears, repeating it over and over again.

As the saying goes, if you are born and don't nurture it, you can return it if you cut off your finger; if you nurture it while you're born, you can return it if you cut it off; if you nurture it before you're born, it will be hard to return it in a hundred lifetimes.

Although Qin Luo was full of evil and even tortured her frantically, there was no family affection at all, but Qin Menglan always thought that this was the father who gave birth to her.

If Qin Luo did not commit too many crimes and massacred the city, she, Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru would never have sent Qin Luo to death.

After all, they had Qin Luo's blood on them.

It is only for the sake of the entire human race that this is a righteous extermination.

From the perspective of the values ​​of human society, Qin Menglan is just and acceptable.

But the memory came to light and Qin Menglan's life was revealed. She was not Qin Luo's biological child, but a lucky baby girl who was rescued by cutting open the belly of Jiao from a snowy field.

Qin Luo was not related to her, but he saved her and raised her with his own hands.

What will Qin Menglan give back for the great kindness of this day?

Don't say it back.

what did she do?

She and her two younger sisters, together with the Martial Arts Alliance, trapped Qin Luo in the Falling Star Tower and sent her father to hell.

Even if Qin Luo did a lot of evil, it was by no means the reason why Qin Menglan could send him to his death with her own hands.

Qin Meng Lan almost collapsed.

Staring at the light curtain, as if trying to verify that this is a joke, this baby girl absolutely cannot be her.

...

...

at this time.

The sound of the system resounded in Qin Luo's mind.

I heard a god-level creature approaching.

He didn't hesitate too much, went up to pick up the baby girl, and flew down the mountain.

System: [What are you doing, host, this system asks you to take dragon marrow jade, what do you mean by bringing this burden? 】

Qin Luo replied, "It's icy and snowy there. If you leave her where she is, she will freeze to death in a short time."

The system couldn't understand Qin Luo's words, and said doubtfully, "A life without any survivability and function will die if she dies. It's a hassle for the host to take her with her."

For the artificial intelligence system, a weak baby does not have the function of taming, and for Qin Luo, it is only trouble, not help.

Qin Luo also understood the system's words.