Chapter 37: Subdued, He Will Come If Something Happens

The imposing manner of the lord of the restricted area is very amazing, and his strength is obviously very powerful.

Qin Luo naturally has a certain degree of certainty, otherwise he would not choose to come to the restricted area alone.

Although the momentum from the mountain was blowing the surrounding trees to and fro, Qin Luo still did not change color at all.

soon.

In the deep mountain forest, a lizardman standing and walking with a heavy ruler walked over step by step.

With its arrival, the surrounding monsters and monsters all bowed their heads, showing surrender.

"Human, break into my territory and kneel."

The lizardman carried a heavy ruler and said.

Qin Luo ignored it and asked, "What's your name?"

"Lord Metheus."

The lizardmen obviously didn't have much, so they answered directly.

Qin Luo continued to ask, "Where did you come from."

This question, many people on Blue Star want to know.

Why overnight, countless monsters descended on Blue Star, bringing disaster.

After investigation, the powerhouses of the Martial Arts Alliance only knew that these monsters came from different dimensions, and the specific origin was not clear.

...

See the Lizardmen.

Many people couldn't hold back, and their faces were full of anger.

"Damn, this is our human blue star, how dare these monsters divide their territories?"

"Make sure to drive them out."

"Qin Luo, the devil, what do you want to do, chat and laugh with this monster, hurry up and slaughter these monsters."

in the light curtain.

The lizardman Metheus heard Qin Luo's question and did not answer directly this time.

Instead, he directed the demon clan next to him to come up to probe Qin Luo's bottom.

The IQ of the demon clan is also not low.

But it soon couldn't help but turn pale.

"court death."

Qin Luo spoke calmly.

Then he shot directly and killed all the monsters that rushed up, and the ground was full of viscous blood.

Seeing Qin Luo's ruthlessness, the lizardman was startled and didn't dare to shoot again.

"Human, you are a strong man. Metheus respects you. I come from Guboxing and came here through the dimensional space."

The lizardman said.

Seeing that Qin Luo could communicate, he put down the air for a while, not daring to be arrogant.

This human is different from the human it has encountered before.

In the Lizardmen's concept, the weak eat the strong, and since Qin Luo is stronger than him, he will naturally appear weaker, which is not ashamed.

"Gu Boxing?"

Qin Luo was also stunned.

Unexpectedly, the cave monsters that appeared in Blue Star actually came from another planet.