Chapter 3: Bloody Battle, Liu Feng's Denial

"Fuck, what happened?"

"What a terrifying power."

As Qin Luo smashed the monster's head with a punch, everyone around him fell into shock.

After a long time, everyone came back to their senses and was extremely shocked.

"Hi~"

"What's going on? Why does Qin Luo, the devil, have such a strong power?"

"Blue Star hasn't recovered his spiritual energy yet, how did he get such an awesome strength, hastily! It's outrageous."

When people saw that Qin Luo's slender physique could burst out such a powerful force, they were all stunned and puzzled.

Someone whispered: "Is there a possibility, I mean is it a simple set of movements, a hundred push-ups..."

But before he could speak, everyone glanced at him as if they were mentally retarded.

Do 100 push-ups, 100 squats, and 10 kilometers to run?

What a joke.

If this is useful, the warriors present can do 10,000.

But it doesn't make sense.

Obviously the problem is with Qin Luo.

Those simple exercise methods are only effective for Qin Luo.

"As expected of the Dragon Emperor, there are too many secrets in his body, and he actually mastered the power of cultivation in advance."

"Compared to Qin Luo's strength, I'm even more surprised that this devil will really take action to rescue mankind. The sun is coming out from the west?"

"I didn't expect to see the Dragon Emperor who slaughtered humans one day protecting human beings, as if one day I saw the beautiful country that did all the bad things to maintain world peace. It's outrageous."

Everyone was surprised when they saw this scene in the memory projection.

"It's not too surprising, after all, the Dragon Sovereign at this time is still human, and has humanity."

"The sins Qin Luo committed were all done by him degenerating into a weirdo, and all these things will come later."

Although they hated Qin Luo, for that era, someone who stood up was like a light in the darkness.

Therefore, it is not suitable to insult Qin Luo at this time.

...

Just when people are talking.

on the screen.

Qin Luo started his memory of fighting monsters for a long time.

Blue Star big mutation, burrow invasion.

Linjiang City is like hell.

Countless monsters poured out, ravaging the city and feeding on human blood.

This bloody scene shocked everyone.

And Qin Luo, has been hunting these monsters.

Judging from this memory picture, it can almost be described as madness and blood.

kill kill kill...

In the light curtain, Qin Luo's figure was completely insane.

He was alone and rushed up to see the monster.