Chapter 18: The Cockroach King, When Lies Are Exposed

in the light curtain.

At this time, there are new changes.

More than half a month has passed.

Qin Luo and Xiao Menglan also came to the city.

Coming to the city from the wilderness for the first time, Xiao Menglan is very curious about everything around her. Look here and look there.

Qin Luo sold some materials from the monster, exchanged some money, and bought a candy for Xiao Menglan, which made her cheer.

These days, hunting monsters is the number one source of income.

This is also the reason why the martial artist has a high status and there are always awakened ones in the wilderness.

They are all licking blood from the edge of a knife and living their lives with their heads on their heads.

...

Enter the city with Qin Luo.

Someone noticed it and said, "This is Rongcheng."

"Yes, it is Rongcheng."

"Twelve years have passed since the retreat of Linjiang City, and it is the first time Qin Luo has come to this city."

in reality.

Many people sighed.

In this city, Qin Luo rescued hundreds of thousands of people at first, but now most of them are integrated into the city. For them, the battle of Linjiang City is a thing of the past.

They all owe Qin Luo a thank you, but no one knows the hero behind this.

"It's actually Rongcheng... It's quite a coincidence."

"As soon as Qin Luo came, it seems that in the past few years, the number of monster attacks in Rongcheng has increased greatly. He is really a broom star."

"I am also somewhat impressed by what you said. In the next four or five years, dragon-level monsters have repeatedly invaded Rongcheng, and each time it is more dangerous. The time is not long after Qin Luo entered Rongcheng."

"Qin Luo is here, will the disaster be far behind?"

"It's just a coincidence, how can there be such a mysterious thing."

Everyone was talking and talking about everything.

Someone suddenly exclaimed: "Hey, I remember correctly, except for Senior Murong, Lord Huang Tao was also in Rongcheng back then."

Talk with the man.

There were also many people around who recalled it and said, "Yes, it is said that Mr. Huang Tao is famous, and it is precisely in this Rongcheng crisis that he stood out."

"Yes! There are records in the Martial Arts Alliance. In the past few years, nearly twenty dragon-level monsters have invaded Rongcheng, but Lord Huang Tao killed thirteen of them alone, so he was successfully promoted to S-level hero. The title God of War Raging."

"It is said that when you hear Lord Huang Tao's anger, the monster will surely die. I don't know if there will be Lord Huang Tao's deeds in Qin Luo's memory. I really want to see it."

"Probably not. No one has seen Lord Huang Tao take action, and all the monsters they have seen are dead."

Everyone exclaimed in surprise.

At this time, Huang Tao in the crowd was secretly shocked and had a bad premonition.

...

As everyone spoke, the picture changed again.