Chapter 44: She Chooses To Forgive? Follow-Up Trouble

in the light curtain.

After Li handed the wood spirit spar to Xiao Menglan, he didn't say much, and then directly teleported Xiao Menglan out of the wood spirit cemetery.

Out of sight is pure.

"According to what you said, I gave the wood spirit crystal to the girl. To be honest, her talent is really not very good, and she can't bring out the life crystallization of the entire wood spirit clan."

Li returned to the room, still sighing.

She was still a little resentful.

But Qin Luo shook his head and said, "You are wrong, she will be the best. In this broken world, if there is a god in the future, it will definitely be her."

"impossible."

Li directly denied: "With this girl's talent, the dragon level is probably her limit, and she can't break through the god level."

Li's tone was firm.

With her level of cognition, she couldn't see the possibility of Qin Menglan becoming a god at all.

Qin Luo laughed and said, "She will break through the god level, because she is my Qin Luo's daughter."

He mentioned Xiao Menglan with pride on his face, as if he was introducing his excellent daughter to others.

...

in reality.

Everyone was amazed by Qin Luo's long-term vision.

Obviously.

Qin Luo is right.

The current Qin Menglan is god-level.

If Qin Luo is not counted as a demon, Qin Menglan is the first warrior god in human history.

She is so outrageous.

And Qin Luo had full confidence in Qin Menglan from the very beginning.

I firmly believe that my daughter can go a long way on this road, very far.

This belief has not changed from beginning to end.

What Qin Luo has to do is to help her and support her behind her back, in the way of her father.

"Alas, I have to admire Qin Luo, he really cultivated a god."

"Indeed, Menglan Martial God is a genius, but without Qin Luo's guidance, it would not be easy for her to become a Martial God."

Everyone was emotional.

Qin Luo is really strong in this regard.

I am afraid that his only contribution to mankind is to cultivate three daughters.

"But he may not have guessed that he was killed. In the end, he was sent to hell by his three daughters."

"Hahaha……"

Many people laughed.

The dramatic ending really made me laugh.

...

Does Qin Luo really not know?

in the light curtain.

Li was surprised when he heard Qin Luo's words.

This girl turned out to be Qin Luo's daughter.

"No wonder, you have to give her the inheritance of the wood spirit."