Chapter 32: He Fell Into Hell, But He Still Had The Warm Sun In His Heart

Wiping away his tears as if no one else was around, Qin Menglan stared at the light curtain again.

She had to see everything clearly.

...

in the light curtain.

Xiaomenglan was confused.

She tried to eat the third bowl of rice for many days, but her stomach was full and she couldn't eat it no matter what.

This made her very annoyed. She couldn't even eat three bowls of rice, so how could she eat a cow.

If you can't eat a cow, how can you have power.

Without power, when will she kill her devil father.

In this confusion, her mood was sullen.

In front of the instructor, she said with a troubled expression: "It's impossible for a person to eat a cow, I can't even eat three bowls of rice."

Qin Luo heard the words and said with a smile, "Come on, I'll teach you an action, maybe you'll feel better after you do it."

Saying that, Qin Luo pulled Xiao Menglan and made a series of movements on the ground.

Although reluctant, Xiao Menglan still followed suit.

time flies.

After Xiao Menglan followed Qin Luo through a whole set of movements, she really felt a lot more relaxed, her whole body relaxed and her pores were stretched, which was too good.

"Teacher, what is this action? It's really useful."

Xiao Menglan said in surprise.

But Qin Luo said casually: "It's just a set of exercise poses similar to yoga. If you feel irritable, you can do it. It's very helpful to relieve fatigue."

Xiao Menglan nodded dazedly.

...

in front of the light curtain.

When people see this scene, they all know that this is the action of the basic cultivation method of the Five Qi Chaoyuan.

It's just that Qin Menglan didn't understand it at the time, and just took it as a general action and did it casually.

Qin Menglan explained: "I didn't feel anything special about this movement at the time, but later, as I understood the essence of aura, just doing this movement made it easier for me to relax and enter a state of cultivation."

"And it's also to commemorate... Instructor, that's why I included this move in the standard moves of the Five Qi Chaoyuan Basic Cultivation Method, but I didn't expect..."

Unexpectedly, that set of movements is simply the standard posture of the basic cultivation method of the Five Qi Chaoyuan.

You think the egg comes first, then the chicken.

Unexpectedly, the chicken came first, and the egg came later.

For a time, everyone was sighing.

Qin Luo took great pains to raise his daughter.

People did not expect that Qin Luo, the devil, would be so patient.

Why is he so in the mood to accompany his daughter here? Shouldn't he go to rule the demon clan and then slaughter humans?

Shouldn't he be running across the Blue Star and fighting with aliens everywhere?

Shouldn't he destroy cities everywhere?