Chapter 6: Fighting For Life, Qin Luo's Contribution

Just when everyone was shocked, the picture changed again.

Qin Luo looked at the blood demon Sirius that emerged from the burrow, and said in surprise, "There are monsters in the passage again, it's really troublesome."

However, Qin Luo's voice just fell, and there was another "crackling" electric shock from the dark hole, which was louder than the sound of the blood demon Sirius.

Damn, besides the blood demon Sirius, there are monsters?

Everyone in front of the light curtain was stunned.

A dragon-level blood demon Sirius is already scary enough, and there will be even more terrifying existences.

How did Linjiang City successfully transfer the people back then?

How did Liu Feng and the Awakeners survive these terrifying environments?

This is too arrogant.

Everyone's eyes turned to Liu Feng.

However, what was unexpected was that Liu Feng looked at the memory projection with a stunned expression, his chin dropped to the ground.

Obviously, he didn't even know this was happening at the time.

This is really drunk.

How did this kind of confused bastard survive back then, and he even became an S-class hero of the Martial Arts Alliance.

Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian, and Qin Xianru's three daughters looked at the memory screen with worried expressions.

The terrifying pressure of the dragon-level monster can be felt even through the screen.

At that time, Qin Luo must have had much courage to face this kind of danger alone.

However, in the future, why did Qin Luo degenerate into a demon emperor and slaughter human beings?

What is all this for?

The three girls were eager to get answers and relieve their doubts.

...

...

The sound of electric shock fell.

Immediately after.

A dragon man with a dark blue body and a long halberd came out of the tunnel of the burrow.

Compared to the blood demon Sirius, which was full of bloody slaughter, this dragon man was entwined with incomparably overbearing thunder and lightning, as if the god of thunder had descended.

And as the dragon man walked out of the passage, the blood demon Sirius lowered his head involuntarily, showing a gesture of surrender.

Obviously, the two have distinct strengths and weaknesses on the level.

"What a terrifying lightning bolt."

"This is a dragon-level weirdo."

Seeing this dragon man monster, everyone in reality exclaimed.

"The devil Qin Luo is in danger now, haha! If he encounters a dragon-level monster, he will definitely be beaten into a dog."

Many people laughed out loud.

"Shut up, be serious."

More people showed dissatisfaction with these sneering people.

After all, that dragon man is a weirdo.