Chapter 81: The Final Demonization, The Unbelievable Warmth

And outside the light curtain.

People in reality were completely frightened when they saw Qin Qianqian was seriously injured and Qin Luo almost collapsed.

"f**k, Qianqian Martial God is going to die."

"The tyrant Carlo actually shot at a girl. What happened next? Qin Luo seems to be violent again."

"Seeing Qianqian Wushen's fragile appearance is really disturbing. Qin Luo didn't protect her at all. How could he be a father?"

"You are lofty, you are amazing, you can stand and talk in front of the tyrant Carlo, I will consider you to be awesome, and Qianqian Wushen's end, although it is very embarrassing, but she did it herself."

Someone said indignantly: "The dark personality is indeed a little naughty. Don't be so malicious, after all, he is also a kind and beautiful God of War."

"You lick the dog, right? It's called 'naughty'. Is your family naughty like this?"

"Who are you talking about licking dogs? I admire Qianqian Wushen."

"Wake up, no matter how much you lick, Qianqian Wushen won't even look at you."

"Who said it clearly, Qianqian Wushen has no spouse, I still have a chance."

People around were talking.

No one expected that Carlo would actually shoot at Qin Qianqian, and the god-level power was so domineering that he almost killed Qin Qianqian.

Why didn't you just say kill it.

Everyone knows that Qin Qianqian has survived and is standing here now, but they don't know how to get through this difficulty.

Looking at the memory projection, everyone could feel the danger at that time and Qin Luo's collapse.

Everyone couldn't help but sigh.

Although Qin Luo looked cold, he imprisoned his daughter and almost killed Qin Qianqian after demonizing.

But when they saw Qin Qianqian's life hanging by a thread, they were still crazy and almost collapsed. They could feel Qin Luo's concern for Qin Qianqian.

This kind of father, to be honest, is enough.

If they had such a father, they would probably be laughing like crazy.

But thinking of Qin Luo's complete depravity in the future, one can't help but sigh.

When Qin Qianqian saw Qin Luo's panic-stricken appearance, her heart tensed in vain.

She had no recollection of such a dangerous scene at all.

Especially when I heard what Qin Luo said when he collapsed, he was still a little moved.

Are those what I told him when I was three years old?

ADVERTISEMENT
More than two hundred years have passed, and I have long forgotten it.

Qin Luo didn't bow down and beg for mercy, so how can he get out of the current danger?

Qin Qianqian seemed to think of something, opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything.

Obviously, Qin Luo paid a lot for her.

However, this is a disaster caused by the dark personality, and it is impossible to put all the responsibility on her.

Qin Qianqian's face was complicated.

And Mu Lingxing, who was suspended in the air, saw Qin Qianqian's mixed posture, and it was not clear what she was thinking.