Chapter 48: Mu Lingxing, The Fourth God Level Of Mankind

With Qin Luo drowned in the beast tide.

The light curtain went dark, and the picture was lost.

No one would have thought that Qin Luo would say goodbye to Qin Menglan in this way.

He is using his life to urge Qin Menglan to grow up.

More importantly, he killed countless monsters in the beast swarm, like a line of defense made of steel, and persisted to the end.

"Qin Luo...he really protected Rongcheng?"

People have mixed feelings.

In order to protect Rongcheng, Qin Luo doesn't seem to be cheating.

Because he suffered such a serious injury, half of his body was torn apart by the monster. This is a fatal injury.

If you change to an ordinary dragon-level martial artist, maybe they will all fall.

How did he recover afterward?

Everyone was curious.

Because Qin Luo did not die, he later went to the wilderness and gradually became the strongest dragon emperor among the demon clan.

People are very puzzled.

The pictures exposed from memory make Qin Luo look too bright and upright, and it doesn't match the image of Qin Luo's devil at all.

Qin Luo from the beginning to the present.

It doesn't seem to show any signs of getting worse.

Everyone thought that after he got the bloodline of the demon clan, he would be unable to control his body, and then went berserk and became a monster.

But he didn't. His powerful willpower defeated the bloodline of the demon clan, and everyone was amazed by it.

Moreover, Qin Luo is still guarding the civilians of the city, as always.

"No, he can't be that kind of person."

Some people shook their heads desperately, unwilling to believe it.

Because Qin Luo transformed into a demon dragon and destroyed the city, the scene was so impressive.

Under a thundercloud, the lightning continued to shoot down, and Qin Luo transformed into an incomparably huge cyan demon dragon.

It breathes dragon breath, and under the fiery light waves, a city is enveloped in fiery red flames, and then burns into ruins, and the destructive flames can be seen from dozens of miles away.

This kind of apocalyptic scene made the martial artists at the scene recalled, and still couldn't help trembling all over.

How can people believe that Qin Luo is a hero?

Someone asked: "Qin Luo, what is the purpose of doing this?"

"The first reason to exclude him is to protect Rongcheng, certainly not to protect the people in the city."

"Correct, direct, pertinent, elegant, objective..."

"So I guess it's very likely that Qin Luo is secretly playing a big game, but we don't know anything about it yet."

"Look, Qin Luo, the devil, even has the means to disguise himself, and even the Martial God of Menglan, he is playing with him, so please don't change your mind easily."

When everyone heard this, they all felt that it was reasonable.

Because Qin Luo is too good at hiding, and his memory is not exposed until the last moment, he really can't decide what he did all this for.