Chapter 84: Daughter's Obedience, Everything Is Clear

"Qianqian, are you alright?"

Qin Luo opened his eyes and was surprised when he saw his daughter.

He wanted to reach out and hug Qin Qianqian, but he couldn't even move a finger.

And he suddenly thought of what he looked like now, of his daughter's terrified look after he was demonized.

He is now several times more ferocious and a hundred times more terrifying than when he was demonized before.

My daughter is scared now.

"Qianqian, close your eyes. You are dreaming now. When Dad asks you to open your eyes, you will see Dad come back."

Qin Luo comforted in a low voice.

However, Qin Qianqian shook her head desperately, tears kept falling from her eyes, and her crying face was drenched.

"No, Dad, you are my dad."

"Dad, get well soon, Qianqian doesn't want you to die."

Qin Qianqian cried and said.

She stretched out her small hand, and a faint white light radiated from her hand, and then penetrated into Qin Luo's body, so Qin Luo felt warm all over.

Whether it was because of his daughter's actions or what her daughter said, he felt very moved.

"Qianqian, you..."

He also noticed the abnormality of his daughter.

After thinking about it, Qin Luo quickly understood that the dark personality was sleeping because of the injury, and finally awakened the third personality in her body.

This should be Qin Qianqian's bright personality. She inherited Su Yan's bright power and has the same kind heart as her mother.

Qin Luo smiled gratified, and at this moment even the pain in his body seemed to disappear.

Compared with the rebellion of the dark personality and the ignorance of the main personality, the bright personality is much more sensible.

She didn't mind Qin Luo's ferocious and terrifying form at all, and carefully used the power of light on her body to heal Qin Luo's wounds. Tears fell down as she healed.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Dad, you are hurt so badly, does it hurt?"

She touched the place where Qin Luo was injured and said with pity.

Qin Luo smiled and said, "With our Qianqian treating Dad, Dad will get better soon."

Qin Luo could feel a little bit of improvement in his body, he was able to raise his hand and fondly stroke his daughter's hair.

At this moment, his heart felt an unprecedented tranquility.

The sadness of Su Yan's death, the mutation of her daughter's body, and all kinds of disasters followed one after another, making him feel ashes and almost despairing.

Qin Luo would even want to leave this world if it weren't for Su Yan's entrustment at the end of her life and her worries about her daughter's future.

He is too tired.

But now, he felt the most beautiful happiness in the world.

Just a smile from his daughter, he can feel the warmth in his heart.

For the sake of his daughter, Qin Luo felt that nothing was important.

"Qianqian, is your body okay?"