Chapter 70: Everyone Explodes, Resentment In The Dark

outside the light curtain.

People saw that Qin Qianqian was not in the room, but surrounded by dark forces familiar with the dark restricted area.

Qin Luo, on the other hand, didn't think much about it, and immediately chased outside.

In reality, the atmosphere at this moment was extremely dignified.

Someone asked in surprise: "What's the matter, Qianqian Wushen has an accident?"

In the wilderness, a four-year-old girl is prone to accidents, and some people can't help worrying about Qin Qianqian.

However, the people around didn't answer, but looked at Qin Qianqian strangely.

Combined with Su Yan's letter.

And Qin Luo's expression.

At this point everyone understood.

I'm afraid it wasn't Qin Qianqian's accident, but she herself was an accident.

Qin Luo is indeed a bit unlucky. The two daughters he met were troubled children.

I hope you don't guess right, this is a big blow to Qin Qianqian.

Everyone looked at the light curtain with a solemn expression.

The next scene will probably overturn everyone's imagination.

And Qin Qianqian looked at the memory picture, very at a loss.

"I don't remember when I ran out. It's impossible."

"After returning from Nanjiang City, I was exhausted and passed out. I woke up the next day, and then Qin Luo... He had a cold face, like an enemy, and imprisoned me."

"Why did the memory exposure, I ran out at this time, what did I go out to do? I have no impression at all."

"Impossible, why do I have no memory at all? Did I really have a problem with my body at that time?"

Qin Qianqian covered her forehead and said irritably.

No matter how she looked back, she couldn't find a trace of the past.

This strange scene made her gradually panic.

Here, the memory seems to be split.

There was a part of her completely unaware, very unfamiliar past events, all pouring out.

Qin Qianqian was a little scared.

She was afraid that she had really done something wrong before.

She couldn't be any more wrong.

She will lose everything.

Will not,

There is nothing wrong with my memory.

In my impression, I have always been good, only Qin Luo, who has been cruelly torturing her.

Qin Qianqian said secretly in her heart.

But the next scene ruthlessly shattered all her luck.

She is a demon from the darkness.

...

at this time.

The picture in the light curtain continues.

Anyone who has survived in the wilderness knows that the wilderness at night is always filled with the roar of all kinds of weird monsters.

But at this moment, the wilderness was silent and terrifying, as if there was a terrible nightmare, so that countless monsters did not dare to make a sound.