Chapter 20: Demon Again, Bloody Massacre

With Qin Meng Lan watching.

on the screen.

Xiao Menglan's eighth birthday party is being held happily.

She invited the teachers in the school, as well as the good friends she knew, to attend the birthday party together.

Due to Qin Luo's A-level hero status, many teachers are willing to go.

At home, the surrounding decoration is very gorgeous, and many guests come and go.

this moment.

Xiaomenglan is like a princess, wearing a dress, the stars are dazzling.

However, Qin Luo's expression changed when he saw the dress that Xiao Menglan put on, and the piece of dragon marrow jade was exposed on the snow-white neck.

But in this case, he was not easy to stop and did not speak.

Xiao Menglan blew out the candle and made a serious wish.

No one knew that her wish was: "I hope my father will love her forever and live together forever and ever."

The banquet was spent happily and joyously.

Nothing seems to have happened.

...

before the memory screen.

Everyone around was stunned.

Look at Qin Menglan.

Qin Meng Lan was also stunned for a moment. In her memory, it was indeed after this day that Qin Luo's temperament changed drastically.

But memory exposure did not.

This shows that she has lost a memory, the same as when she was four years old.

Is it...

...

...

a few days later.

Qin Luo is out.

The school where Xiaomenglan is located held an unusual wilderness simulation activity.

Without notifying their parents, they organized the students to go to the wilderness, and Xiao Menglan was naturally among them.

Qin Luo didn't know it at the time.

Until he ran into Murong Yunshan when he was on a mission in the field.

This scene was displayed on the screen at this time.

Seeing Qin Luo, Murong Yunshan walked up as usual and took the initiative to speak.

"Haha, it's weird, brother Qin Luo, do you know what I saw outside the monster town just now?"

"Damn it, the top of the school even organized a group of eight or nine-year-old half-dolls to experience the wild. You're fucking crazy."

"In this fucking world, are even children going to become a reserve camp for warriors?"

While speaking, Murong Yunshan shook his head.

When the sky falls, naturally there are warriors like them going up to the top.

It should not be enough for children to start training and go to the front line.

If it reaches that level, humanity should also perish.

Murong Yunshan didn't know that his words caught Qin Luo's attention.

Qin Luo asked, "Do you know which school it is?"