Chapter 2: Memory Exposure, Three Hundred Years Ago

in the light curtain.

The first picture that appears is of a quiet and peaceful city. Under the shade of trees, cars and pedestrians on the street pass by in a hurry, and the pace of life is very slow.

Compared with those who are facing catastrophes and struggling to survive three hundred years later, the tranquility in the memory picture is very beautiful.

So beautiful is an indescribable luxury for all.

And Qin Luo's young and flying figure appeared in that distant era.

At that time, Qin Luo looked like an ordinary person.

Those who saw this scene were all shocked.

"Look, this is... three hundred years ago?!"

"Oh my god, Blue Star hasn't changed yet, and the burrow monsters haven't invaded the era. I miss it so much."

"At that time, human beings didn't have to worry about the erosion of aliens or the darkness of cataclysm. It was too easy, and it was really desirable."

"The life of going to work from nine to ten every morning is so enviable."

People can't help but be surprised when they see Qin Luo's exposed memory.

Many people have been born in this chaotic and collapsed world, and have never seen the Blue Star three hundred years ago.

I didn't expect to see that wonderful world in Qin Luo's memory.

"It's father..."

Qin Menglan, Qin Qianqian, and Qin Xianru looked at the young figure of Qin Luo in the memory screen, and they were full of nostalgia.

At that time, Qin Luo was still human.

It has never fallen into a demon clan, nor has it destroyed the city, nor colluded with aliens and killed the people.

Qin Luo at that time was still good.

It was only at the back that Qin Luo slowly became the devil and committed heinous crimes, forcing them to unite and suppress Qin Luo.

"It's the master..."

Several disciples of Qin Luo also saw Qin Luo's figure.

At that time, Qin Luo's back was not so majestic and tall, and his eyes did not have the slightest majesty and sharpness, but they were full of kindness.

But who would have thought that the future master would be so maddened.

In addition to destroying cities, slaughtering human beings, and even killing their relatives and friends, they are like devils.

make them feel unfamiliar.

"Master, if you haven't changed, how good would it be? It's a pity..."

Song Yunyi, Qin Luo's eldest disciple, said with emotion.

As Qin Luo's eldest disciple, he is very powerful and has a dragon-level cultivation. This time he suppressed Qin Luo with great effort.

(The cultivation level in this book is divided into five levels: wolf level, tiger level, general level, dragon level, and god level.)

The rest of the disciples were also sighing in their hearts.

They were also treated harshly and hated by Qin Luo.

...

...