Chapter 77 Long Linger, The Past

Now.

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo was stunned when he heard the woman's voice, but didn't react at all.

He lost his mind, like a savage monster.

"Are you human?"

"How can you have dragon blood?"

The woman felt Qin Luo's state and immediately screamed.

She thought of a terrible thing.

If a human robbed her child's blood, then her child...

The woman looked terrified.

Her gaze towards Qin Luo was also full of evil spirits.

"If you are lucky, you haven't completely demonized yet, and I can help you get back to normal."

"However, if your demon bloodline is taken from my child, I will definitely let you die."

The woman shouted like a demon.

Subsequently.

The woman dripped a few drops of hard work for Qin Luo to swallow.

Then one after another blood-colored light enveloped Qin Luo.

Qin Luo felt that the mad bloodline of the demon race in his body gradually subsided, but this was only temporary, and the next outbreak might be even more terrifying.

Because of the woman's blood and infuriating qi, in addition to calming down the bloodline of the demon race for him, it also doubled the bloodline in his body.

Heck.

How could this woman have such a skill.

Qin Luo also doesn't know if this is good or bad.

He regained his sanity, and the first time he looked at the dark coffin.

Qin Luo felt his daughter's breath of life and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

He was really afraid that he would hurt Qianqian after he ran away.

Seeing that his daughter was fine now, Qin Luo finally felt relieved and no longer feared.

As long as his daughter is okay, no matter where he is, he will not be afraid at all.

Just in the mysterious coffin.

Because Qin Qianqian's main character was exhausted, he hid in the corner again, and the dark character regained control of his body.

"Qin Luo, you beast, you want to kill me, you want to kill your own daughter, are you still human?"

"You're really not human, my mother really misread you, you killed my mother."

The dark personality is still rebellious and twisted.

In Qin Luo's heart, he was about to go wild again.

pissed off.

The existence of the dark personality is like an enemy to him.

If it weren't for the fact that Qin Qianqian's main character was also in this body, Qin Luo would probably have killed her.

And in that pool.

The woman felt everything outside and sighed: "How did you teach your children to make your daughter full of hatred and violence? It's really unqualified."