Chapter 11: The Hidden Child In The Belly, Qin Menglan's Life Experience

Qin Meng Lan shook his head and said, "My father told me that my mother died when I was very young."

For as long as she can remember, she and Qin Luo have lived outside the wilderness.

That was the happiest time. No matter what she asked for, Qin Luo would satisfy her, give her all the love and care, and even make up for her mother's share.

Later, Qin Luo took her back to live in the human city.

In the city, she met her best friends and had a great time playing together.

There are also teachers who love her and care for her and teach her knowledge.

But one day, everything changed.

The change came so unexpectedly.

Qin Luo suddenly demonized and slaughtered all the human beings in the area, including her friends and the teacher who taught her knowledge, and not a single one remained.

Then, Qin Luo took her out of the human race and returned to the bloodthirsty barbaric, icy wilderness, far away from the city and far away from human civilization.

A world without light.

From then on, Qin Luo seemed to be a different person, gloomy and unsmiling all day long, torturing her in cold blood.

In Qin Menglan's mind, before the age of eight, Qin Luo acted like a father, but after that, Qin Luo turned into a beast, more terrifying than the devil.

If possible, Qin Menglan even wants to stop time before the age of eight forever, and stop letting her experience those hellish nightmares.

That memory is an eternal wound in Qin Menglan's heart, and it hurts to breathe as soon as it is opened.

The teacher who loved her died, and so did the friend she played with.

Her father suddenly became like a weirdo, trying to torment her by all means like crazy, no matter how young she begged, she was indifferent.

The whole world collapsed on that day, she was like an abandoned orphan, not only without a mother, but also without a father, lost all warmth and love,

Qin Menglan's heart, thinking of this, was once again occupied by pain, and he was also full of hatred for Qin Luo.

"Father, why are you acting like you are not worthy of being a father?"

Seeing Qin Menglan's lost expression, everyone shut their mouths and dared not gossip any more.

And Qin Qianqian and Qin Xianru hurried forward to comfort their sister, because their experience was comparable to Qin Menglan's.

"Look, Qin Luo's memory has changed."

Murong Yunshan said.

...

when people are talking.

There are also new changes in the screen.

In the freezing wind and snow, there was a sudden burst of dragon roars in the direction of Longchi.

Immediately afterwards, a huge white scorpion flew over from the sky.

"Jiaolong."

Everyone who saw this scene was shocked.

By the way, the Kunlun Mountain Dragon Pond has been occupied by the demon dragon clan that invaded the burrow.

To this day, it is still the domain of the Demon Dragon Clan, a restricted area for humans.