Chapter 89: Remorse, Heart Pain

outside the light curtain.

in reality.

When everyone saw the beautiful figure in the distance, their expressions were shocked, and everything understood.

Menglan Wushen met Qin Luo again.

After ten years, she saw her father again.

People saw the Menglan Valkyrie in the memory picture. He was valiant and valiant. He already had the demeanor of a generation of Valkyrie of the Xia Kingdom, but the expression on his face was slightly green.

Her growth was extremely rapid, and at only eighteen years old, she had already entered the dragon level.

If they didn't see the previous memory exposure, people would certainly exclaim and applaud when they saw Qin Menglan's demeanor.

But now, without Qin Luo's support behind her back, she might not have reached this level so quickly.

Moreover, what will happen when Menglan Wushen meets Qin Luo again?

People are curiously watching the memories come to light.

...

And in the light curtain.

As the distance gets closer.

Qin Menglan saw the dragon man monster.

It is ferocious, covered with cyan scales, and has the ultimate dragon-human form, which is somewhat familiar.

is it him?

is it him?

Qin Menglan felt like a storm surged up in her heart, constantly impacting her heart.

She spent countless days and nights thinking about the person she killed.

Her resentment, like an accumulated volcano, was calm as water on weekdays, but it started when she was eight years old and is now.

A full ten years!

Once her anger erupts, it will burn everything.

"God praying, it must be you."

"My father, Qin Luo!"

With resentment that seemed to come from hell in her mouth, the girl charged towards the target in front of her at an extremely terrifying speed.

Even the dragon-level warrior next to him couldn't help but look sideways when he felt Qin Meng's aura fluctuating violently.

Her mood fluctuated like never before.

finally.

Qin Meng Lan landed and stood not far from Qin Luo.

ADVERTISEMENT
When she first saw the face of this dragon man monster, the shock in her mind made her dizzy.

It's him.

It's really him.

He has completely degenerated and has become a monster of the demon race.

Qin Menglan suppressed and did not roar out.

She should feel fortunate now, because the sky has eyes, so that after ten years, she will meet the father who caused her all the pain.

And her father had become a monster of the demon race and was seriously injured.

She should be happy.