Chapter 19: Rats Crossing The Street, The Beginning Of A Nightmare

soon.

The disaster people said about the iron hook crows attacking Rongcheng, as expected, also appeared in the light curtain.

Four months after a swarm of cockroach monsters attacked the city.

someday.

Rongcheng suddenly descended on a group of black crows.

After the Blue Star mutation.

The evolution of birds is very thorough.

Not only the flight capability has been greatly increased, but all kinds of hardware have also been greatly enhanced.

These hooked black crows, with their wings outstretched, are as big as calves, and can easily grab an adult.

And because they can fly, except for dragon-level warriors and those who have awakened special abilities, it is difficult for other warriors to approach them.

In this way, this group of black crows with iron hooks caused huge damage in Rongcheng.

...

"Dad, are we really going to the playground today? Great!"

At home, Xiao Menglan suddenly cheered when she heard Qin Luo's promise.

Since moving to the city, in addition to food, Xiaomenglan has shown the greatest pleasure in the city's playground.

Whenever Qin Luo is free, he is obsessed with going to the playground.

This time, Qin Luo finally agreed.

On the weekend, the sun is just right.

The two father and daughter left hand in hand.

However.

When Qin Luo brought Xiao Menglan to the playground, he found that there was no one there.

The playground facilities inside were destroyed in a mess, and even Xiao Menglan's favorite carousel fell to the ground.

As soon as the wind blows, the surroundings are cool.

see this scene.

The little guy first glanced at Qin Luo, then he pouted and couldn't help crying.

"..."

What did he do, but when he brought his daughter to the playground to play, wasn't he here to make trouble.

Qin Luo got angry.

at this time.

Suddenly there was a scream that penetrated the eardrums in the sky, and then, a group of big black birds flew towards here.

Seeing Qin Luo and Xiao Menglan, they launched an attack.

"court death!"

Qin Luo was worried that he had nowhere to get angry, so this group of black crows with iron hooks came to send them.

"Don't cry, watch Dad avenge you, eat roasted bird wings tonight."

After Qin Luo finished speaking, he rushed towards the black crows with iron hooks, and chopped them all down in two or three strokes.

Even the Iron Hook Black Crow King was instantly killed with just one blow.

Qin Luo didn't say a word, cut a few black crow's wings on the spot, and brought them back for dinner.