Chapter 58 Fan Qianying, A Woman Who Looks The Same As Qin Qianqian

"Mu Lingxing, you crazy woman, how dare you scold me?"

Qin Qianqian stared at Mu Lingxing as if in disbelief.

She has always been quiet, and for a while, she didn't know how to fight back.

But Mu Lingxing didn't think anything was wrong. When she guessed Qin Qianqian's identity, this sentence was the most perfect interpretation.

Qin Qianqian herself obviously forgot all this.

At this moment.

On the light curtain, a new picture appeared again.

Mu Lingxing didn't bother to pay attention to Qin Qianqian, and continued to watch the memory exposure.

She doesn't need to spend any more time, the memory exposure will reveal everything.

Mu Lingxing also wanted to see if the speculation in his heart was true.

...

in the light curtain.

The screen appears again.

Qin Luo stood on a cliff, watching the black aura and purple rain in the restricted area, and his practice expanded to the edge of the human city.

Some ordinary humans, after encountering this aura, quickly became diseased, becoming a distorted monster with granulation.

Not all creatures will be affected by this breath.

There is a giant rat that survives in the wild, but it has evolved due to the influence of mildew.

It's just that the evolution of this giant rat has also brought disaster to mankind.

They carry this mildew and spread rapidly to the human world in another infectious way.

The influence of the dark restricted area is gradually expanding.

By watching the memory exposure, people realized that the disaster brought by this dark restricted area was really terrible.

Some people looked worried, thinking of the agreement between Su Yan and Qin Luo, and had a bad premonition in their hearts.

Perhaps this disaster receded silently back then, and the unknown reason was probably because of Su Yan and Qin Luo.

really.

At this time.

Everyone saw that in the picture, Qin Luo walked alone into the dark restricted area.

After a while, he went deep into the restricted area.

...

in the memory screen.

After Qin Luo entered the dark restricted area, he did not expect to meet Su Yan again.

And to meet again, it is still in this restricted area full of darkness.

Sometimes, fate is really mysterious.

"You're here too, we seem to have telepathy."

Su Yan took the initiative to speak and said with a smile, her smile was bright and dazzling in this dim environment.

She was not surprised at all, instead she was very happy to see Qin Luo.

Qin Luo had a solemn expression, and said directly, "You leave here and leave the rest to me."

He didn't want to pay attention to any agreement.

God-level only, he went all out, and he may not be defeated in the first battle.