Chapter 63: Warm Daily Life, Take Her To Understand Her Own Life

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo took Su Yan back to his home in Shanghai City.

Su Yan is no stranger to this place. Before, she and Mu Lingxing lived here for a while.

"You've always lived here alone?" Su Yan asked.

"It wasn't at the beginning. More than ten years ago, I lived here with my daughter, and then I was alone."

"Here are some of the things she used when she was a child, as well as her clothes and shoes."

Qin Luo is talking about Qin Menglan.

I don't know how that girl is living in Rongcheng.

Perhaps he is now an A-level hero of the Martial Arts Alliance, and he is admired by many people.

I don't know, does she still hate me?

Or maybe she found a boyfriend...

Qin Luo couldn't help feeling a little uncomfortable when he thought of this.

But when my daughter grows up, it's enough to live a good life in the human world.

As a father, he just wants to see his daughter well, and nothing else.

And this time.

outside the light curtain.

Qin Menglan saw this scene, and the corners of his eyes couldn't help getting a little wet. At that time, his father still missed her all the time.

Seeing her father like this, she didn't know what to do, and felt a little distressed.

If she was allowed to choose now and could go back to the past, she would definitely leave the city, return to this warm home, and guard her father.

Then in the future, all the tragic things will not happen.

Father will not become a devil and go to destroy the city.

If he wanted to hurt Qianqian, he would definitely stop him.

After watching the memory exposure, she realized that her father had paid a lot.

But she still couldn't stop all this, and fate played with everyone.

Qin Meng always remembers that she is the Valkyrie of the Xia Kingdom, guarding over a billion ordinary civilians, and she wants to expel all the alien races.

"Father, I will inherit your once will, and you will definitely bless me when you are underground, right?"

Qin Menglan cried and secretly said in his heart.

Father completely lost his humanity and became a devil is definitely not his original intention. His original idea was to restore peace to this planet.

Qin Menglan seemed to have found his faith, and his heart became more and more determined.

...

"Do you have a daughter?" Su Yan asked suspiciously.

Qin Luo explained his encounter with Qin Menglan in detail.

After listening to Su Yan, she was shocked: "You are too good to her."

She didn't ask if it was worth it.

The two were very tacit, and smiled at each other.

"Can you tell me the story about you, I'm very interested."