Chapter 57 Su Yan's Light Keeps Warmth Out

Everyone recognized Qin Qianqian's words.

Humans and monsters are mixed together, which represents misfortune and disaster.

And Qin Luo is the dragon emperor in the demon clan.

The only difference is probably that his appearance is very handsome, and only when he is demonized will he turn into that hideous form.

But he is still a monster after all.

Su Yan did not stay away from Qin Luo, but approached step by step, which meant stepping into the abyss.

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo, who fled the scene, stopped in an empty building.

Letting the wind blow his hair, it is difficult to calm down in his heart.

I don't know how long.

Qin Luo just calmed down.

In the picture, Qin Luo stayed there alone.

Anyone who is watching the memory exposure has no idea what Qin Luo was thinking.

But seeing Qin Luo start to walk back, he immediately started talking.

"Qin Luo is back, what does he want to do?"

"It goes without saying that there is a beautiful woman approaching, he must have gone back...hehe."

"It's a pity, Qianqian Wushen's mother just stepped into the devil's cave."

"Just do it yourself."

And Qin Qianqian looked at the memory projection and couldn't accept it.

My own mother was delayed by Qin Luo like this.

...

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo went and returned.

And Mu Lingxing was still blaming Su Yan.

"I said that you are really crazy, so daring, that is a monster, you dare to approach."

"Fortunately, he left. Although I don't know why he ran away, let's get out of here now. Don't worry about the dark restricted area. Let the heroes of the Martial Arts Alliance handle it."

As Mu Lingxing said that, she pulled Su Yan to leave.

If you continue to stay in this place, maybe your friend's most precious thing will be lost.

At this time, Mu Lingxing just saw Qin Luo go and return, and immediately became vigilant.

"It's over, it's over, I didn't go just now, I can't go now."

With that said, Mu Lingxing pulled out the alloy sword he was carrying, and assumed an attacking stance, like a female leopard.

"The devil, what do you want to do, do you want to kill us? It's not that easy. I, Mu Lingxing, is the best fire-type awakener in Nanjiang City."

"Let the horses come."

However, Qin Luo didn't say a word. When he walked past her, he grabbed her with one hand and threw her aside.

Afterwards, Qin Luo looked at Su Yan with a peaceful demeanor and asked, "I killed a lot of people, are you really not afraid of me?"

"Murdering doesn't mean anything. As an awakener of the light system, I have also killed people. In this chaotic world, people are sometimes no different from monsters in the wilderness."