Chapter 73: Dark Imprisonment, I Hate You

After Qin Qianqian woke up from the coma, she still had that crazy and bloodthirsty demeanor.

"You don't deserve to be my father. You knocked me out, and you didn't avenge my mother. I hate you."

"You let me go, I don't want to stay here, I'm going to kill them."

Qin Qianqian, who was only four years old, stared at Qin Luo and complained extremely.

She tried to escape the building many times, but without exception, Qin Luo stopped her.

Seeing Qin Qianqian's killing intent intensifying, the dark aura intensified, and it developed almost uncontrollably.

Qin Luo finally made up his mind and imprisoned his daughter.

Subsequently.

in the light curtain.

People finally saw the scene where Qin Luo imprisoned Qin Qianqian.

"Qianqian, be patient. Dad will release you if he finds a way to heal your body."

Qin Luo held back the grief in his heart, grabbed his daughter, and put it into a dark coffin.

This is given by the system.

Qin Luo asked if there was anything in the system that could control Qin Qianqian's dark personality.

The system replied: [Originally, there is none, but to solve this burdensome goods, the system will get it for the host. 】

Qin Luo didn't know where he got the system.

According to the system, this mysterious coffin can isolate the erosion of all dark forces.

and... cut off from all light.

for exchange.

Qin Qianqian will no longer be able to touch the sunlight from the outside world. She is imprisoned in this small mysterious coffin, like a real ghost of hell.

This terrible consequence is no less than the most cruel punishment.

Qin Luo hesitated.

The system said: [It depends on how the host chooses, this cumbersome goods will definitely hate the host. 】

Qin Luo said: "I'm not afraid that she will hate me, but I just yearn for freedom and light, which should belong to her. I don't know if she should be deprived of her rights."

just in the end.

Qin Luo has only this way.

Because Qin Qianqian's dark power is becoming more and more uncontrollable, if she breaks free from Qin Luo's control, the surrounding human cities will surely suffer a bloody massacre because of Qin Qianqian.

Qin Luo must not let this scene happen.

He could only endure the endless pain in his heart and imprison his daughter.

...

And now.

in the light curtain.

It was Qin Luo who imprisoned Qin Qianqian in the dark coffin.

"Qin Luo, you devil, what do you want to do."

"You let me go, you are not my father, you have no right to catch me."

"I have no problem at all, it must be you who killed my mother, dare not take responsibility, and then torture me."

"Qin Luo, you are such a beast."