Chapter 13: The Eyes Are Full Of Pampering, The Mother Leopard Is A Nurse

"In any case, Qin Luo has already been punished. Everyone knows the bad things he has done, so there is no need to discuss more."

"It's all over!"

"Qin Menglan has grown up. In the muddy abyss, in the nightmare created by Qin Luo, she still strives to move up. Like a sapling after a thunderstorm, she eventually grows into a towering tree."

"She is the strongest martial god in the Xia Kingdom. Her name is Bloody Rose. She has the most powerful force on this planet. She stands at the peak and is dazzling."

"She didn't rely on her father, instead, in this difficult environment, she blossomed and Qin Luo was no longer worthy of being tied to her."

People shouted.

With Qin Menglan's current status and strength, she has already surpassed Qin Luo, and her talent is even higher than Qin Luo.

And she is relying on herself, even with Qin Luo's drag, which is undoubtedly better.

"I'm more curious, who are Qin Menglan's biological parents, were they killed by this white scorpion, and what is the origin of the god-level life that came after him."

Murong Yunshan stood up and said that he has always been calm and calm, but he suddenly raised doubts.

People are also very curious.

After all, Qin Menglan is the god of war, and her affairs, no matter how big or small, will always attract the attention of others.

However, Qin Luo's memory picture did not show Qin Menglan's biological parents, and everyone could only guess in their hearts.

Most people think that Qin Menglan's biological parents have been killed, otherwise Qin Menglan as a baby would not have been eaten by Bai Jiao.

Qin Menglan himself fell into silence.

Who are her parents and why did she appear in the belly of Jiao.

She really wanted to know about these doubts.

"Let's take a look at Qin Luo's memory exposure and see if there are any clues."

Murong Yunshan reminded.

Then everyone looked at the light curtain.

...

...

In the picture, Qin Luo hugs Xiao Menglan and returns to "home" before night comes.

This so-called home is actually an abandoned city, which was called Hujiang City before the mutation.

After the mutation, the burrows invaded Shanghai City, the whole city fell, and people fled to nearby shelters.

Shanghai River City has thus become a lonely dead city.

Qin Luo took Xiao Menglan back to an abandoned building in Hujiang City, where he temporarily lived.

It is also a place where Qin Menglan has a deep memory. She has lived here for four years.

During these four years, Qin Luo was also a competent father, and he was gentle.

back home.

At this time, Xiao Menglan in her arms suddenly woke up from her deep sleep, crying loudly.

Qin Luo coaxed Xiao Menglan and was in a hurry.

Caring for a baby for the first time, obviously stumped him.