Chapter 39: Bullying My Daughter? I Will Kill You

Don't say real people are surprised.

in the light curtain.

The surrounding warriors saw a twelve-year-old girl standing with them in the central area of ​​this secret realm, all of them stunned.

You must know that everyone present is dragon-level, and they are not ordinary dragon-level strength.

There are numbers, and it is still the cultivation base of the peak of the dragon level.

But when I got here, I was also covered in scars, and my breath was sluggish. It can be seen that this Wood Spirit Square is indeed in danger.

But looking at Qin Menglan, he is a mere general, and he is not a top general. His breath is vain and lacks precipitation. At first glance, he is a fledgling rookie.

But with this kind of strength, he could walk freely in the wood spirit cemetery, and even walked to the central area.

Not only that, but it also looks like the hair is undamaged and the body is clean.

You said that she was shopping here, and all the seniors present believed it.

How is this going.

Didn't she encounter the monsters in this place?

Everyone is full of question marks.

But everyone is a competitor, and it's not easy to talk, and they didn't ask Qin Menglan.

Just a general, these people don't care at all.

...

"That one is Yang Qianyun, the master of Xia Guoji Dao Liuwu Pavilion, a dragon-level powerhouse, I don't know if he is still alive."

"There is also Wu Sanhao of the Qinghai Wu family of the Xia Kingdom. I heard that he died decades ago and did not break through to the god level after all."

"The ninth-ranked dragon-level powerhouse in the Martial Arts Alliance back then, Li Mingcheng, I heard that he has almost gone into hiding now, and has basically disappeared."

"..."

Everyone looked at the light curtain, and many familiar faces couldn't help but sigh.

Those powerful warriors and awakened people in those days had already reached the peak of martial arts and were called dragon-level powerhouses, and they were only one step away from that god-level.

But time passed.

None of those dragon-level powerhouses can break through this shackle, one by one, their vitality is passing away, their qi and blood are withered, and they eventually grow old or die.

On the contrary, in the light curtain, the little girl who was only twelve years old and was dismissed by the dragon-level powerhouses present. She surpassed these predecessors, and she was peerless, reaching the top and becoming the Xia Guowu God.

This is probably a legend.

——

But.

Playback after memory exposure.

It seems that Qin Menglan's road against the sky is led by Qin Luo behind it.

Someone whispered: "I'm just not as lucky as Qin Menglan. I was picked up by a good father when I was a child, otherwise I would definitely be a god of war now."

"Qin Luo, the devil, has become a monster, and he doesn't forget to support his daughter in various ways. It's really enviable."

"Qin Luo didn't own a treasure like the Wood Lingjing, but left it to the Martial God Menglan. It's incredible to think about it."