Chapter 82: The Tragic Battle, The Father And Daughter Broke Up

People's eyes returned to the memory projection.

Qin Luo in the light curtain, after being further demonized, also exploded with the power of a godhead pendant, which gave him a power comparable to god level in a short period of time.

[Host, although the god-level power of Fan Qianying is very strong, it will also cause great damage to the host, and the time is only half an hour. 】

[The host is absolutely unbeatable god-level. The suggestion of this system is to directly blow up the godhead pendant and withdraw it after the explosion. 】

The system's voice sounded in Qin Luo's mind.

Even with such a terrifying power for a short time, the system is still not optimistic about Qin Luo.

But obviously, seeing Qin Qianqian injured, no matter what Qin Luo said, Qin Luo had to fight.

[I said earlier that they are all cumbersome goods, and they caused a lot of trouble, alas. 】The system sighed silently.

Subsequently.

Qin Luo and the tyrant Carlo begin to fight.

In reality, it was the first time that people saw the two gods fighting to the death.

Qin Luo's power at this time is very powerful. He was originally a leader in the dragon class. With the addition of blood and the blessing of dark power, he is basically equivalent to a pseudo-god.

So people saw him fighting with Carlo, and he didn't lose the wind at the beginning. The huge force collided, and the whole dragon pool was shaking.

It's just that the god level is always the god level, and the power gap is too big.

No matter how Carlo fights, he is always like a majestic mountain that cannot be shaken.

His fists were burning with flames, and with every punch, Qin Luo would be eroded by the flames and the dark power within him.

One trade off and one trade off, Qin Luo was quickly suppressed.

"With the help of external force, it is not your power, so let the flames completely bury you."

Carlo laughed, very arrogant.

His bloodthirsty eyes rushed towards Qin Luo, his fist almost turned into a complete flame, hotter than magma, and his strong body was covered by flames, like a god from flames.

"boom!"

Qin Luo was slammed into the air by him, the dark power shrouded in his body collapsed, and blood spurted out of his mouth, which was extremely tragic.

...

And outside the light curtain.

People looked dignified when they saw this scene.

The Dragon Sovereign, who has always been known for being powerful, also encountered a tragic defeat in that year, and it was so tragic.

ADVERTISEMENT
More importantly, Qin Luo's body was obviously in a state of collapse under the burning of Carlo's flames and the erosion of dark forces.

At this time, Qin Luo should be in great pain.

But in the light curtain.

Qin Luo was still struggling to stand up.

Everyone was used to Qin Luo's will, so it didn't seem strange at the moment.

If Qin Luo was defeated so easily, he would not be called Dragon King anymore.