Chapter 76 Longchi Forbidden Area, Life Experience Exposed?

in the light curtain.

The wind and snow were still whistling, and in the vast snow, a monster was roaring, and a girl was howling.

Qin Luo tried his best, his appearance became more and more hideous, and spikes came out of his body with a "click".

A demon clan that looks like a person in three parts and a monster in seven parts stands in the snow.

Then, he began to frantically destroy everything around him, releasing his inner violence.

Even, he hurts his own body, using pain to resist the out-of-control spirit.

"Qianqian, Dad will never hurt you."

Qin Luo finally roared before getting lost.

This sentence.

Everyone outside the light curtain could hear clearly.

Qin Qianqian stared blankly at the memory projection.

At that time, she was so frightened that she broke down and cried because of Qin Luo's ferocious face. She didn't know that Qin Luo even had such a spiritual struggle for her.

But now that her memory was exposed, she knew what pressure Qin Luo was under, and Qin Qianqian couldn't help but be moved.

anything else?

In the next, you are still completely demonized.

If it weren't for the sudden change in Longchi, I'm afraid she would still be killed by Qin Luo.

Qin Qianqian is not afraid of death.

After she learned that she had killed Su Yan, she had thought that if Qin Luo really killed her at that time, then she wouldn't have to suffer so much now.

Now Qin Luo is dead.

Qin Qianqian felt that when Lan Xing's alien race was expelled, she would probably end her life by unloading the burden on her body, go to her mother, and say sorry to her.

In this way, Qin Luo's kindness for taking care of her for a period of time when she was young can be repaid.

Then, I won't owe Qin Luo any more.

Qin Qianqian secretly said in her heart.

A life for a life.

Don't owe each other, how? !

She is not afraid of death.

"Mom, will you wait for me in the sky, hope I can meet again in the sky after I die, just the two of us."

Qin Qianqian's eyes were full of tears and she couldn't stop crying.

Seeing the memory exposure, she misses her mother more and more.

The brutality of the dark personality made her feel disgusted even with her own body.

Qin Qianqian didn't expect that she would have such an experience, even though it was not under her leadership.

It's like, her body suddenly awakened another consciousness, and she manipulated her body to do something intolerable.

Originally, I didn't know anything about it.

But now that the memory is exposed, it really makes it difficult for her to accept, as if there is a stain in this life.

Qin Qianqian had a splitting headache, as if her mind was about to split.