Chapter 38: Mu Ling Cemetery, She Is Fighting Father

Inside Banyan City.

Martial Arts Academy.

When Qin Luo came back, he changed back to that ordinary instructor.

He stepped into the academy and found the atmosphere around him was depressing.

The surrounding instructors and warriors looked serious and hurried.

Then, he saw Qin Menglan.

Qin Menglan is exercising in the square, which is a gravity square.

As long as people step on it, they can feel the strong gravity, and they are directly pressed to the ground. It is a special place for physical exercise.

The gravity square where Qin Menglan is located has twenty times the gravity as standard, which is difficult for even general-level warriors to bear.

But Qin Meng Lan gritted his teeth, his legs were shaking, his body was dripping with sweat, and he kept throwing his fists.

In the academy, many people were shocked by Qin Menglan's ruthlessness and madness.

Because she does it every day, and never stops.

People who work hard to this level are really rare.

Even an adult man's body can't handle it.

But this 12-year-old girl has endured it, which shows how strong perseverance and tenacity are.

Qin Luo walked to the side.

Qin Meng Lan saw him and stopped.

"Hey, teacher, where have you been these days, I can't find you."

Qin Meng Lan smiled and said in surprise.

...

before the memory screen.

Hearing Qin Menglan's words, many people were helpless.

That's your dad.

And in the few days since he left, he has conquered a restricted area by himself.

When you are still imagining how to defeat your father, he has already begun to be invincible.

Everyone looked pitifully at Qin Menglan in the memory exposure, and it was true that Qin Luo had taken care of him.

And in reality.

Qin Menglan was also speechless at this scene.

After all, this is Qin Luo's memory. At that time, I didn't know that the instructor was Qin Luo.

Now it seems that the revenge that he is obsessed with is too naive.

Qin Meng has mixed tastes, but he can only continue to watch the memory exposure.

...

Qin Luo said, "I've been out for a few days and just came back."

"Cultivation also requires a combination of work and rest, just like a tight string, sometimes it should be relaxed."

"Yes, teacher." Qin Menglan agreed.

She basically obeyed what the instructor said.

Qin Luo asked, "What's going on in Rongcheng recently?"

"Yes, teacher."

Qin Meng's face suddenly became solemn, and he said: "I heard many warriors say that in the wilderness outside Rongcheng, a tomb descended, not the gate of the burrow, but a very huge tomb, and there was a strange howl at night. Call."