Chapter 90: Wake Up, It's Too Late

Qin Meng Lan shot.

Her figure is strong, and she has only entered the dragon level, but her strength is already very strong.

She is practicing the most orthodox martial arts, and she has surging strength with every punch and kick, and can easily defeat ordinary dragon-level monsters.

She is full of confidence.

Seeing his father who had turned into a monster, he rushed over and punched Qin Luo's chest with a powerful fist.

And Qin Luo just dodged.

She jumped up again, her slender calves pulled out like whips, the air made a "crackling" explosion, and then slammed down towards Qin Luo's head.

Qin Luo's eyes were solemn, he raised his right hand covered with scales, and blocked it like this.

The blow was so powerful that Qin Luo's strong body was kicked back a few steps.

He knew his daughter's tricks very well, and they were all the combat skills he taught her when he was an instructor.

Every move, he dealt with it calmly.

...

in reality.

Everyone quietly watched the memory exposure, the picture of the father and daughter breaking up.

For people who have learned the truth, this scene has only endless sighs.

Qin Menglan looked at the light curtain weakly, she couldn't stop all this.

The self in the picture, like crazy, attacked Qin Luo with huge resentment.

After becoming a god of war, she re-watched this memory and realized how immature her fighting consciousness was.

The trick that I thought was very powerful, many times, after my father blocked it, there was a chance to kill her with one blow.

But the father did not do this, but chose to be merciful.

He didn't know anything about it, and he was chasing after him to kill his father as if he was crazy.

How could she defeat the father who taught her everything.

In vain.

Qin Meng Lan's face was bitter.

"As a result of this battle, who will win in the end?"

someone asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qin Meng Lan shook his head: "I don't know."

People are surprised, do not know what it means?

Qin Menglan fell into memory, and then explained: "During the battle, I was suddenly hit by a force and fell into a coma."

"When I wake up again, Qin Luo has disappeared."

"And all around are dead warriors, and I am the only one who survived."

Qin Meng Lan said slowly.

"That's Qin Luo winning."

Everyone around took a deep breath.

Qin Luo, with a deep demonic nature, killed all the warriors present?

...

in the light curtain.

Another attack by Qin Meng Lan was blocked by Qin Luo again.