Chapter 15: Mutation And Mutation, Xiaomenglan Demonized

What danger did Xiao Menglan encounter?

When everyone saw the picture, they couldn't help but worry.

With Qin Luo here, it should be fine.

Seeing Qin Luo's violent eyes and his frightening aura when he rushed out, everyone was terrified.

Qin Luo would really go mad if he dared to hurt Xiao Menglan.

What kind of injustice is it, dare to provoke the evil star of the Dragon Emperor.

This is a treasure that he regards as an anti-scale.

Dragons have inverse scales, and they will die if touched.

Everyone's eyes turned to Qin Menglan.

Qin Menglan had a splitting headache, shook his head and said, "I can't remember, there is only a bloody and terrifying image in my mind, as if something extremely terrible happened."

Everyone was shocked when they heard this.

Looking at Qin Menglan's expression, this is definitely not an ordinary thing.

"After this incident, I lay in bed to recuperate for more than half a month. When I got better, my father took me to live in the city."

Qin Meng Lan finished speaking, and then stared at the light curtain tightly.

She also wanted to know what happened there as a child.

She had questioned Qin Luo before.

But Qin Luo just said that she encountered a monster, and then fainted from fright. Qin Luo rushed over and rescued her at the critical moment.

Intuitively, she thought Qin Luo was lying, but there was no evidence.

This matter is over.

Now that the memory is exposed, she can just see what happened that year.

...

...

on the screen.

Hearing Xiaomenglan's cry, Qin Luo suddenly panicked.

"Little guy, don't be afraid, Dad will be here soon."

Qin Luo was full of suffocation and rushed in the direction of Qin Menglan, his heart was full of anger.

"What kind of monster is it? If you dare to hurt a hair on the little guy, I will cut you into eight pieces."

"I swear…!"

Qin Luo was about to go crazy. He had never changed his color in the face of the collapse of Mount Tai, but at this moment he broke out in a cold sweat.

The system said in Qin Luo's mind, "Don't worry, all the powerful monsters around here have been expelled by the host, and this burden will be fine."

Hope so.

The system obviously also knew Qin Menglan's position in Qin Luo's heart, so it could only silently curse those blind things.

You must know that even what this system is saying now, maybe there is no such little thing to use.

Soon.

Qin Luo rushed to the place where Xiaomenglan called for help.

"how so."

"It's a human awakener."

In the air, Qin Luo saw a group of human warriors from a distance, encircling Xiao Menglan like a little mouse that was left alone.

And Xiao Menglan stood there alone, weak and helpless and pitiful.