19. Closure

Joe's POV

I was sitting in the car with Shawnie and Drake, riding back from the photo shoot

I was sitting in the car with Shawnie and Drake, riding back from the photo shoot. Hell naw, I didn't run out. That man doesn't scare me. Plus I had a brief conversation with Shawnie. She said she would talk to him and to not let it get to me. That was pretty hard to do, because I wanted to rip his tongue out of his fucking mouth for talking to me like that. He doesn't know me and he doesn't know what I can do, or what I've done. He's pushing my buttons already and I don't even officially work for her yet. I wonder what he would do if I did. I think it's funny.

I was in the seat in the back of the truck and it was a little uncomfortable because she was on his lap and they were making out in front of my face. I kept trying not to look but they were literally directly in front of me.

She was straddling his lap and they were making out but it wasn't that casual makeout, it was a sloppy, nasty, should be in a room, makeout.

"I can't wait to get back to the hotel." Shawnie says, holding his face, smiling.

Oh wow! She finally came up for air.

"Really? What you wanna do?" He slaps her ass.

"You know what I wanna do." They start laughing and begin making out again.

I just roll my eyes. Ugh. I mean I understand being in love but they're disgustingly in love like, ugh. Do I really want to deal with this?

Shawnie looks up at me and I just look out the window, then a couple of seconds later, she climbs off of him. She sat sideways in the seat, leaning on the door. They both pick up their phones.

"Rub my feet." Shawnie says, putting her feet in his lap.

He doesn't put his phone down, he just starts rubbing her feet with his left hand.

"Baby..." Shawnie says, looking over at him.

"Yes, Mami?" Drake says, focused on his phone. I can see what he's looking at and he's scrolling on Instagram.

"I want the Tiffany yellow Diamond."

"How much is it?" He asks, not taking his eyes off of the phone.

"It's worth 30 million." She says and I almost choked on my spit.

"I'll see what I can do." He says nonchalantly.

Whhhhhaaaattthhheeeeefffuuuuccckkkk???? Is he serious?

"I love that you would try to get the necklace for me but it's priceless and it can't be sold." She rolls her eyes.

He laughs, "I said I'll see what I can do. You know I'll get you anything you want. I don't even know why you're acting like that. You don't have to test me."

"I know, but I gotta keep you on your toes." She jokes

"You keep me on my toes alright." He responds