86. Beat It Up

Shawnie's POV

After my date, Ben dropped me off and came in and showered. It's not like I really need it to. Didn't do anything but it was just relaxing. Even though I had fun, I was a little drained. The situation with Chris being blocked from my phone and him wanting to have sex with me was a lot. But I can say that overall, it went well.

I like him a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I wouldn't mind making things serious between us but not right now, I'm still kind of maneuvering the whole Joe situation and I'm actually very content with that right now. As I've been saying, I just don't wanna be tied down right now, so dating it is. Although I don't know if I'm doing this whole dating thing right. It's stressful. Maybe I shouldn't attract guys who always want serious relationships with me. Maybe I should go out.

After my shower, get comfortable in bed. Joe must be asleep. He wasn't anywhere to be seen when I got home. I thought he would at least speak but I guess not. It's all good.

So, I'm trying this single life but I don't like to go out. I guess I should start, huh. I get on IG and start scrolling. I click on my profile and look at some of the pieces I've posted. I still have a lot of photos of Aubrey on here, some photos of Chris, some of myself. I don't have any of the kids because I don't post them. I start deleting pictures, the ones of Aubrey first, then the ones of Chris. I'm dating now. I can't have the exes still on here. I deleted every photo other than the ones of myself and the one from earlier. Let's start fresh.

I click on the pictures posted earlier and look at the comments. I have over a couple thousand already. I only posted this a couple of hours ago. I see that people are trying to guess who the guy is. I just laugh to myself. They will never guess who he is by just his shoes. I'm getting all kinds of names. This is funny.

I start thinking...this can become a little game. Guess who I'm dating. I laugh to myself. That will piss Aubrey off the most because he wouldn't even know who it is either. That would literally drive him crazy. I'm not gonna do it though, it's just a funny thought. He would hire a PI just to try to figure it out.

I go to my DM's and it's nothing abnormal, I have millions of messages. I start scrolling and I'm seeing a few blue checks. I scroll back to the top and click on the first one. It was from a couple of hours ago...and it was from Jayson Tatum, he plays for the Boston Celtics. He sent me a message asking if I wanted to hang out. Saying he was in town for a while and wanted to chill. Interesting.

I click on another one from Jalen Hurts, the quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles. I get a little excited opening this one. He's a big deal. What does he want with little ol me.

"Oh, I know him. He's super cute." I said aloud to myself.

He said we share a publicist. What? Amanda never told me this. He said that he asked her for my info and she gave it to him. He wanted to make sure it was okay to text my phone. That's nice of him. Never had that happen before. Some guys get the number and just randomly text, then play games and shit. I think this is very respectful of him. He definitely earned some points with that one.

There were two others, one being Klay Thompson, he plays for the Golden State Warriors. I know who he is. I think he's cute. Don't know a lot about him but I've seen him play a few times. The other blue check was  named Alex Len. I don't know too much about him so I went to his profile. Looking at his page, he plays for the Sacramento Kings, and looks really big, and he's cute as hell. Different from what I'm used to but that's good. I need to stay away from the usual. And a bonus is that both of them live in California. At least we wouldn't have to travel far to see one another if we went on a date.

I replied to the four guys basically starting conversation.  Nothing serious. It's just wasting time while I'm bored right not. I checked out a couple of other messages. Most of them were from fans and I nicely responded to them, but there were some other guys in there that were, I guess, shooting their shots. There were a couple of guys that were known, I'll just keep them there in case I need something to do. I was shocked though, these guys are really reaching out to me. It's still crazy to me that some of them know who I am.