70. I Guess It's F**k Me

Shawnie's POV

A couple of hours later, Aubrey had texted me that he was here and on his way to the hotel. Joe and I were already there. I asked Mercedes to watch the kids while I did this. I didn't know what was going to happen and I didn't want them around.

Joe sat outside in the living room on the sofa while I was in the bedroom with the double doors wide open. I don't think he's too happy with me right now but I kinda feel this is something I have to do. I one hundred percent believe we need closure because this was an emotional relationship for me. I would like to think this will turn out well and be exactly what we need, but it's up in the air.

I was sitting in the chair in the bedroom when I heard them walk into the suite and I heard Joe say she's in the bedroom, so I knew he was coming. I instantly got nervous. I don't know what is about to happen. I haven't seen him in a while and I feel like I knew where his head was but I wasn't sure.

I heard his footsteps and he came around the corner and oh my god, why is he so damn fine. Ugh. I hate that he is just so sexy to me. All he gotta do is flash that.....

 All he gotta do is flash that

He smiles at me. "Hey!"

.... That fucking smile. I just love it. Okay, get it together and focus. Fuck him vibes only. We're not feeling him at all. Be strong.

"Hey!" I put on a fake smile to hide what I was thinking about.

He turns around and closes the double doors behind him.

"Oh you don't have to do that. Leave them open." I say

"Nah, it's cool. We need privacy." He says locking the door. He turns around and looks at me. He looks me up and down. "They can get in if they need to."

"Okay." I say fixing my clothes. I'm nervous. It feels weird seeing him after all this time. Dare I say I missed his face.

"Don't be nervous." He chuckles and walks over to me. He takes my hands and brings them up to his mouth and he kisses the back of them. "I've missed seeing your face so much. You're still so beautiful." He says brushing my hair down with his hand.

"It's only been a few weeks..." I remove my hands from his grasp. "So yeah...."

"Wait. Why so formal?" He studies my expressions for a few seconds, squinting his eyes. He placed his hands on my hips and pulls me into him. "I said I missed you, you don't miss me, Mami?"

"Of course I do but this is serious. We're getting a divorce and we have to talk about some things."

He hugs me and I one arm hug him back. He stuffed his face in my hair and smelled me. "I miss the smell of your hair." He says

He pulls away but doesn't go too far. His face gets closer to mine. His lips were so close, but he didn't kiss me. "I wanna talk to you too....but I miss you so much. I'm trying to enjoy the little time I have with you."